WWE%202K15_20150209142241_zps68nfd2ck.jp

LEGION OF DOOM

ANIMAL

WWE202K15_20150127043632_zpstqmhyooi.jpg

WWE202K15_20150127051148_zps5gdb3rvs.jpg

Hawk

WWE202K15_20150127045050_zpsk3rbli68.jpg

WWE202K15_20150127050534_zpsjsdclm9h.jpg

Can't find your second versions of the LOD? Searched by WLF but only get the original attire...any help cause you did great job on them...

yes they are trhe same slot. its the red and black attire in attire one then attire two is wrestlemania 7 attire.

I had to pull alot of my creations and re upload bc i was organizing the profiles etc but I didnt get to upload legion of doom yet. those are the only two creations along with jyd and studd that i didnt upload yet bc for the profile i went with jake, model koko instead so i gotta unlock the next slots to load lod, jyd and studd but they are complete and final.

But I have some way better instored wait until you guys see what im going to have for this week.

OMG as a Warrior fan, I have to say these are awesome! great job. So are you able to change the facepaint on the new POW dlc Warrior model? and can you change the colors or add a logo to the tassles on the new WM12 Warrior boots? (the ones with the longer boot tassles)

OMG as a Warrior fan, I have to say these are awesome! great job. So are you able to change the facepaint on the new POW dlc Warrior model? and can you change the colors or add a logo to the tassles on the new WM12 Warrior boots? (the ones with the longer boot tassles)

thank you. nope you cant change the face paint. and for those boots you can only change the top color but you can add logos. actually i used those boots in a few of the attires pictured above.

thank you. nope you cant change the face paint. and for those boots you can only change the top color but you can add logos. actually i used those boots in a few of the attires pictured above.

How were you able to add different facepaints to the above attires? are you using a mask? (sorry still new to the game).

Its great that you can add logos to the WM12 boots that way you could re-create some of his '92, '96 and OWN '98 attires in which he had multi-colored long boot tassles, but I think the other SS88 Warrior model would be a better fit for that due to the wild lighter colored hair, its just a shame we can't edit his WM12 model.

How were you able to add different facepaints to the above attires? are you using a mask? (sorry still new to the game).

Its great that you can add logos to the WM12 boots that way you could re-create some of his '92, '96 and OWN '98 attires in which he had multi-colored long boot tassles, but I think the other SS88 Warrior model would be a better fit for that due to the wild lighter colored hair, its just a shame we can't edit his WM12 model.

I agree you could use the ss88 warrior for 92 attires but thing is not alot of people are gonna be using that model for their game anymore since the new dlc model came out and they rather have the new one with all the new attires..

far as the boots theres a con to the wm 12 boots though and thats you cant really make a accurate version of his 92/96 boots bc it wont let you add logos under thetassels to the actual boot or change the color of the actual boot only thing you can change color to is the sole and the tassels(one color though). i know it sucks and you cant apply logos to the wm 7, wm 12 wrist bands of that model either.

i did make some attires from 1992 and 1996 that im gonna post pictures of later today.

I agree you could use the ss88 warrior for 92 attires but thing is not alot of people are gonna be using that model for their game anymore since the new dlc model came out and they rather have the new one with all the new attires..

far as the boots theres a con to the wm 12 boots though and thats you cant really make a accurate version of his 92/96 boots bc it wont let you add logos under thetassels to the actual boot or change the color of the actual boot only thing you can change color to is the sole and the tassels(one color though). i know it sucks and you cant apply logos to the wm 7, wm 12 wrist bands of that model either.

i did make some attires from 1992 and 1996 that im gonna post pictures of later today.

I'm going to be sticking with the orginal model because I like your attires too much.

Thank you, these are great.

Yeah that kinda sucks, but I think having the ability to at least apply a multi-colored logo to the tassles would be good enough. I'm sure with your expertise you'll make them as authentic as possible.

I can't wait to see your '92 & '96 attires, thx for all your hardwork man.

I'm going to be sticking with the orginal model because I like your attires too much.

Thank you, these are great.

thanks i always appreciate it.

Yeah that kinda sucks, but I think having the ability to at least apply a multi-colored logo to the tassles would be good enough. I'm sure with your expertise you'll make them as authentic as possible.

I can't wait to see your '92 & '96 attires, thx for all your hardwork man.

thank you. yeah they shouldve had all the attires and face paint fully editable. I have a couple ideas on the boots for 92 version that im going to try out when i get home.

heres what next fellas. ill have them on cc within a day or two soon as i finish up some attires not pictured yet

WWE202K15_20150401162349_zpsqidchtzq.jpg

WWE202K15_20150401161147_zpsdb4ejpo5.jpg

WWE202K15_20150401155452_zpsepuuuquz.jpg

WWE202K15_20150401105548_zpsefir5eqq.jpg

WWE202K15_20150401173402_zpsdsj9lib9.jpg

WWE202K15_20150401170035_zpszmza4aiy.jpg

WWE202K15_20150401170039_zpsesig5ola.jpg

WWE202K15_20150401113947_zpsdpls2ssn.jpg

WWE202K15_20150401113639_zps07xp7ppi.jpg

WOW i'm speechless, you completely exceeded my expectations, phenomenal work my man, I can't wait to download these.

A couple questions, are you going to create Warrior's SS92 attire (vs Macho Man)? Are you gonna release these attires on the original SS88 Warrior model? and would it be possible to add a few more colors to the boot tassles on Warrior's KOR '96 attire?

WOW i'm speechless, you completely exceeded my expectations, phenomenal work my man, I can't wait to download these.

A couple questions, are you going to create Warrior's SS92 attire (vs Macho Man)? Are you gonna release these attires on the original SS88 Warrior model? and would it be possible to add a few more colors to the boot tassles on Warrior's KOR '96 attire?

thanks. i was working on the ss92 attire not sure when ill have it done i may scrap it bc i been using the wwe network as reference for creating it and i wanna get some more savage attires finished before Mortal Kombat X comes out. the ones pictured are alt attires for the path of warrior model.

Great work. I'm so pleased it's possible to remove Macho King's hat in his entrance. Would it be possible for you to make Macho Man with his orange trunks with white stars please?

Also, I want to use your Hulk Hogan (I prefer it). Is it possible to use your CAW but have Hogan's in-game entrance and move-set?

Thanks.

Great work. I'm so pleased it's possible to remove Macho King's hat in his entrance. Would it be possible for you to make Macho Man with his orange trunks with white stars please?

Also, I want to use your Hulk Hogan (I prefer it). Is it possible to use your CAW but have Hogan's in-game entrance and move-set?

Thanks.

ill probaky fit that savage you want in soon as i get finished with teh ones i started on but not pictured yet. those hogans are alt attires for the path of warrior model. so theres the option to add them to the in game model as alt attires but set the outfits as default or random bc i dont think 2k gave us hogans entrance this year to add to a caw version..

Dude would you mind trying these. I provide you this material so dont know if you can do them:

WM26 W/entrance attires in the texture:

2d80wmp.jpg

2ahcyt1.jpg

sm6jye.jpg

WM 25 - Very similar to wm 26 one but with different colours (don't know if you can make the texture of it)

14bkm6a.png

33ngfag.jpg

2w4edly.jpg

xppohu.jpg

28im7w9.jpg

35b8nc1.jpg

20f7ode.jpg

xppohu.jpg

28wcu9c.jpg

vd1we1.jpg

Wm 24 texture w/entrance attire

2ajt46b.jpg

Wm 23 texture w/entrance attire

30w4f85.jpg

14bq82x.jpg

1zf7cbm.jpg

Grey black and red

1688pbt.png

246jhq9.jpg

Dude would you mind trying these. I provide you this material so dont know if you can do them:

WM26 W/entrance attires in the texture:

2d80wmp.jpg

2ahcyt1.jpg

sm6jye.jpg

WM 25 - Very similar to wm 26 one but with different colours (don't know if you can make the texture of it)

14bkm6a.png

33ngfag.jpg

2w4edly.jpg

xppohu.jpg

28im7w9.jpg

35b8nc1.jpg

20f7ode.jpg

xppohu.jpg

28wcu9c.jpg

vd1we1.jpg

Wm 24 texture w/entrance attire

2ajt46b.jpg

Wm 23 texture w/entrance attire

30w4f85.jpg

14bq82x.jpg

1zf7cbm.jpg

Grey black and red

1688pbt.png

246jhq9.jpg

pick two of them. I may be able to do them soon if i get sometime after i finish the ones im working on.

Thanks for that. No I actually want your Hogan model instead of the in game one, but use the in game entrance and move set on your CAW. not sure if that was possible?

im sure you can use the in game one moveset on a caw version. long as the entrance is in you can also. i know for the old hogan the entrance isnt in to select im not sure about the path model i havent tested the models out bc i been busy creating.

heres the ones i was mentioning that im working on.

WWE202K15_20150402191552_zpsaqgjwahj.jpg

WWE202K15_20150402180223_zpsjgbkp0bk.jpg

WWE202K15_20150402182006_zpsrroweflw.jpg

WWE%202K15_20150402173053_zpsjgawoxty.jp

Archived