• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome thanks!

Did you upload Sting?

the sting with the green tightss is uploaded now

Is the Luger heel attire uploaded? Couldnt' find it

The day i uploaded it was day servers went down and it was deleted. ill re upload tonight

Would love some 80s dudes like Dino Bravo, Dick Murdoch, Muraco, Adonis, Killer Khan, Bob Orton, Paul Orndorff, John Studd, etc. Severe lack of those guys in CC this year--at least on PS4 so far. Regardless, awesome work!

Awesome thanks!

Did you upload Sting?

The day i uploaded it was day servers went down and it was deleted. ill re upload tonight

Would love some 80s dudes like Dino Bravo, Dick Murdoch, Muraco, Adonis, Killer Khan, Bob Orton, Paul Orndorff, John Studd, etc. Severe lack of those guys in CC this year--at least on PS4 so far. Regardless, awesome work!

thanks I been thinking about giving a try at Dino Bravo, Orndorf and earthquake

heres the latest ill upload this to cc with the rockers

TITO SANTANA

1990 ATTIRE

WWE%202K15_20150121210611_zpscnvwqjek.jp

WWE%202K15_20150121210622_zpslcuyy7ze.jp

1989 ATTIRE

WWE%202K15_20150121223028_zpsfmxtmz1o.jp

WWE%202K15_20150121223033_zpsvbvjim8y.jp

Love the Tito. Any chance of a 1992 HBK please?

Thanks.

I just got to finish the movesets on tito and janetty then all 3 will be uploaded to cc i had a slight delay in finishing them up. far as hbk 1992/1993 hes a strong possibility of being next along with singles version of janetty.

Great, thanks. Could you use HBK's in-game model though please instead of a CAW template? Thank you.

Awesome! Tito will go right into my pool of IC contenders in my Universe thanks!

Awesome thanks!

Did you upload Sting?

thanks I been thinking about giving a try at Dino Bravo, Orndorf and earthquake

heres the latest ill upload this to cc with the rockers

TITO SANTANA

1990 ATTIRE

WWE%202K15_20150121210611_zpscnvwqjek.jp
WWE%202K15_20150121210622_zpslcuyy7ze.jp

1989 ATTIRE

WWE%202K15_20150121223028_zpsfmxtmz1o.jp
WWE%202K15_20150121223033_zpsvbvjim8y.jp

Love the Tito. Any chance of a 1992 HBK please?

Thanks.

I just got to finish the movesets on tito and janetty then all 3 will be uploaded to cc i had a slight delay in finishing them up. far as hbk 1992/1993 hes a strong possibility of being next along with singles version of janetty.

Great, thanks. Could you use HBK's in-game model though please instead of a CAW template? Thank you.

so you want it like to use as a alt attire for the hbk in game model?

Love the Savage. Would d/l if he wasn't in the Legends DLC.

So do you think you'd be able to do the HBK '92 with his in-game model?

Thanks.

savage is just temp until the wrrior showcase comes out then ill convert all teh attires over to the in game model same with short haired rick rude. im gonna give hbk a shot tonight

That's great thanks. How did you get on with HBK? So you think the in-game Rude will have short hair do you? Love the L.O.D. btw. Thought about trying Demolition (Ax & Smash) and Neidhart? I've been looking for them on CC, but haven't found a good one.

yeah he will have short hair if the model accurate bc its suppose to be the summerslam 1990 rude that comes with path of warrior dlc pack. i have the hbk logos cropped and gathered I just got to recolor them for the blending purposes then they are ready to apply and complete the creation. also I uploaded Edge and mark henry alt attires. they arent pictured yet but will be in the next set of pictures with the 92 hbk.

This work is GREEEEAT man!!

Are you planning on doing hbk wm 25 and 26??

thanks. yeah after i upload this batch. i have plans for a couple more modern hbk attires

That's great thanks. How did you get on with HBK? So you think the in-game Rude will have short hair do you? Love the L.O.D. btw. Thought about trying Demolition (Ax & Smash) and Neidhart? I've been looking for them on CC, but haven't found a good one.

yeah he will have short hair if the model accurate bc its suppose to be the summerslam 1990 rude that comes with path of warrior dlc pack. i have the hbk logos cropped and gathered I just got to recolor them for the blending purposes then they are ready to apply and complete the creation. also I uploaded Edge and mark henry alt attires. they arent pictured yet but will be in the next set of pictures with the 92 hbk.

thanks. yeah after i upload this batch. i have plans for a couple more modern hbk attires

Thanks that's great appreciate it so much. If there's any way I can return the favour, please let me know. have you still got the white and red Sting attire as I went to d/l yesterday using the WLF tag, but couldn't find it?

Thanks.

Thanks that's great appreciate it so much. If there's any way I can return the favour, please let me know. have you still got the white and red Sting attire as I went to d/l yesterday using the WLF tag, but couldn't find it?

Thanks.

i didnt get to upload white and blue sting yet. but the other day i did realize that i ranked up and unlocked 5 more slots so that means ill put the sting with the 92 hbk, tito santana batch. i almost forgot theres another sting i made to that will be uploaded that i didnt snap a pic of yet but ill snap one soon as i snap some of 92 hbk.

Could you do a retro Rock caw? 2000-2003?

im not sure yet but theres a possibility ill see what i can come up with after i complete the next batch

Archived