• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i always use the wlf tag so it can be easy to find them.

i came to the decision that im making 2 more ps4 profiles for creation uploads only and doing some reorganizing and reuploads this week to beat that unlock clause so i can have every single one of these on CC so when warrior path comes out i can start pumping out the several alt attires i have in store for savage, rude, warrior, classic hogan.

Have you thought about Neidhart or Demolition? Haven't seen any good ones of them this year. Or Arn Anderson.

Can't wait to see what you come up with with Neidhart. I've seen others, but non have the goatee properly.

Looking forward to your Rick Martel.

Thanks.

yea anvil beard is not in but im gonna find some type of workaround for it like i did with bristish bulldog braids on the day this game was released the method that everyone is copying now lol.

Martel is almost finished i have a couple more logos to add on him waiting for the timer to reset. then i gotta finish up his moveset. ill upload martel, tito santana and reupload the rockers shawn at the same time.

Amazing as usual. Are the 2 Jake attires on the same slot? I originally downloaded the green attire, but never saw the other one.

thanks.

yeah the jake attires are on the same slot. I scrapped the old one I made and did this slot from scratch.

Ah that's why I haven't got it. Did you do an entrance for him too? The one I've got only has the default CAW entrance with the phone.

yea this one has a entrance. that was the second thing i did was make a entrance lol. jake and martel are completely finished but ill wait till warrior dlc comes out to upload them bc im gonna delete my caw randy savage and ill put one those in that spot. I started on a classic Hart Foundation also not sure when im gonna finish them.

following below are now uploaded.

Marty Jannetty

Tito Santana

Eddie

British Bulldog Davey Boy Smith (Classic version)

new Bret Hart

Booker t (red attire)

hbk dx reunion 06

hbk (the rockers version)

Fantastic work! As a guy who is a huge fan of old school wrestling and hasn't really latched on to the new characters these CAWS save my Universe. Then with Path of the Warrior coming out it will be fantastic! I miss last year when you could literally find ANYONE you were looking for on 360.

In the future, Virgil (in is vest and pants outfit) and Cowboy Bob Orton would be great and much appreciated

Fantastic work! As a guy who is a huge fan of old school wrestling and hasn't really latched on to the new characters these CAWS save my Universe. Then with Path of the Warrior coming out it will be fantastic! I miss last year when you could literally find ANYONE you were looking for on 360.

In the future, Virgil (in is vest and pants outfit) and Cowboy Bob Orton would be great and much appreciated

Thanks you. Theres tons more to come. I feel like I dont get the credit I deserve on here for these. But it dont bother me bc I like making creations for my game so I just share them. Yes Im definately going to make Virgill and cowboy orton. they will be in the batch after next.

Will you be giving us a preview of Rockers HBK please?

Thanks.

theres pics a couple pages back. But i will apply the same attires on the in game model bc I know alot of people like to use the alt attires for the in game model. also im making another set of rockers soon from the 1988-1989 era

im uploading rick martel and jake the snake now

I just wanted to thank you as well and give credit where credit is due. I used your HBK attires in my universe. I also plan on playing with some of your old school caws now that you managed to find away around the green tint issues and other distortion. You are the man of the year in my opinion. Good work.

I just wanted to thank you as well and give credit where credit is due. I used your HBK attires in my universe. I also plan on playing with some of your old school caws now that you managed to find away around the green tint issues and other distortion. You are the man of the year in my opinion. Good work.

Couldn't have said it better myself!

Great work as usual. Although I think the last 2 need to be fatter in the face if that's possible?

Thanks.

Unfortunately thats the biggest the face will go. they look good in the ring the real face textures helped. for some reason this year they didnt give us the option to make the fat wrestlers. thats why nobody couldnt make accurate yokozuna, earthquake, typhoon, mabel etc. hopefully on the next game we get more options on appearences like more hairstyles, beards, age of face and ability to make them look fat.

I thought that might be the case. So what's next?

Since I have more slots unlocked. I just done a final revamped and tweaked and uploaded earlier creations that i didnt upload till now. im done until the path of warrior comes out bc I have a boatload of attires for those characters finished and ready.

Really can't wait to find out what you have planned. POTW is my favourite pack that I'm most excited about. Downloaded some of your CAWs yesterday.

im just waiting for them to release it.

heres a bonus creation. I did this for my son bc he wanted this hbk attire in his universe but ill share it on cc.

WWE202K15_20150324005101_zpsusvytzo8.jpg

Archived