• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any chance of some Hunter attires? ALso how do you have so many edited superstars?

yeah I have a dx hunter in line. and i use more then one profile just for creating bc one with 25 slots isnt enough to reach this games full potential with attires..

Wow savage looks amazing

thanks

Great Savage, that's the one I wanted, thank you.

Love your Hogan too, more than the in game model.

Thanks. these are the final rick rude attires im working on and will upload when the next tier of that account unlocks. actually i was able to upload the top one.

WWE202K15_20150406175526_zps0dewwdgv.jpg

WWE202K15_20150419015340_zps07qkicpk.jpg

WWE202K15_20150419030724_zpsc4gertmk.jpg

WWE202K15_20150419022206_zpsyv088jbx.jpg

WWE202K15_20150419212116_zpsvjrkkh61.jpg

Awesome! Man this 25 CAW limit is an absolute nightmare--especially considering attires take up a slot!

Definitely have to get creative. I get around it by cycling guys out of my universe ("taking them off tv") and deleting saves and then bringing them back down the road.

Request: Million Dolllar Man and Virgil

:)

Awesome! Man this 25 CAW limit is an absolute nightmare--especially considering attires take up a slot!

Definitely have to get creative. I get around it by cycling guys out of my universe ("taking them off tv") and deleting saves and then bringing them back down the road.

Request: Million Dolllar Man and Virgil

:)

There's actually a good MDM on CC.

Thank you so, so much for your very hard work around here. It's very much appreciated. I'm really going to have to find time to go on my PS4 and d/l some of these.

Thanks again.

... and I couldn't agree more!

Archived