WWE Supercard

Ollie The Magic Bum

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow only at 3200 but hey this will finally get me out of Legendary Tier and into Survivor. I would love to Pro them but would like more to have Roman and Seth. Also for their Skin use on my others

Just won Legendary Naomi in KotR so my first Legendary Perfect Pro Diva, and working on my 4th Legendary Fusion, hope its Paige or Becky to Pro

So how is everyone doing on Money In the Bank? I cashed in the points Friday and got Seth Mania and am now working to get a second seth. Only on 300 points so far but the way ive worked it out I can get enough points every 9 days to get the high end cards.

Only thing I am concerned with is lower end players like ones in Ultra Rare and Epic having Mania Pro's in their deck because im guessing it'll be super easy for them to get these cards.

FINNALY got in Survivor Tier and my freebie was RANDY which I can Pro thanks to last RTG

Got WM Roman now I'm able to do Survivor KotR, how hard is it? Idc if I win, want at least Quarter Finals for Legendary card

Well I put my highest cards in this time I managed to lose in the Quarter Finals this time.

Had 5 Survivor Pros, 1 Leg Pro, 1 Wrestlemania, 1 Wrestlemania Diva, 1 Legendary Diva & 1 Survivor Pro Diva so least ive managed to have somewhat a better deck this time.

I really need to get rid of Legendary Pro Rock & Legendary Pro Naomi because thats probably holding me back unless people are just spamming the Tier with Mania Pros.

I dont know why but when I auto Filled my Alberto, Triple H or Brock Lesnar Wrestlemania cards never went on the deck when they obviously should given either of those beat Leg Pro Rock.

Yeah same here, I know I'll get a WM Rollins but might shoot for Cena after

I just got my second MITB Roman Reigns today, and I should have more than enough time to get two MITB Rollins'. I just don't know if I should go after those, or the SV CENA.

Yeah same here, I know I'll get a WM Rollins but might shoot for Cena after

I just got my second MITB Roman Reigns today, and I should have more than enough time to get two MITB Rollins'. I just don't know if I should go after those, or the SV CENA.

The way Ive worked it out you get 40 days to finish Money in the Bank so Ive set a goal where I want to make sure I get 1 Wrestlemania card within every 10 days. So 40 days should be enough to pick up 2 Roman's & 2 Seth's.

If I have any spare time I will use the remaining points to get the Mania Alberto because I already have one of him thanks to my team winning Wrestlemania RD.

The fact the MITB cards are more expensive than normal Mania card leads me to believe their stats are stronger.

Got my 2nd MITB Roman Reigns a couple days ago, I Pro'd him today and he put me into WM Tier. My freebie was Triple H, who also makes a Pro for me lol

Hopefully I'll be able to get two of the MITB Seth Rollins' to have a 3rd WM Pro

Archived