Indy CAW's by "Lord_Cuey" - "Tommy End: & "Los Güeros del Cielo (Jack Evans (V2) & Angelico)" & "Dalton Castle" - uploaded 25.10.15

cuey82

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn that Myers is awesome, attires are spot on.. Just curious, Are you gonna add a 4th attire, like another Hawkins one or something later, or just leaving it at 3..?

Also next time your on and uploading, please please could you upload that willie mack that you mentioned..? Really excited for that one too... Thank you so much in advance! :)

Downloaded your Myers earlier. Looks great. If you need refs for a fourth indy attire, let me know.

Yes a 4th indy attire would be good if you got refs?

I forgot about Mack I'll get around to that later/tomorrow; for now I've uploaded a 2nd version of "Rich Swann", with better face morph, fixed attires and entrance attires & a new 4th attire, his BOLA 14 attire vs Candice

I'll get around to previewing Swann when I get around to doing Myers' preview

Sorry I have no plans to revisit Hero, Rokaditz's Hero cannot be bettered, i recommend downloading his.

Ive uploaded "Bobby Fish" version 3 with his 4th attire as his Red BOLA 14 attire; I tried my best at the entrance jacket; I also uploaded that "Willie Mack" caw, Dr Lectors with 2 additional attires

I've uploaded a better Best Friends "Chuck Taylor" & "Trent Barreta" to CC

Both have 4 redone attires, with much neater and accurate logos, I was never happy with my hand drawn Trent logos, I think he looks far better; movesets are up separately to avoid the DLC glitch, I'll get around to the previews along with my others at some point :)

For my next caw I really need help with a moveset, if anyone can do a "Timothy Thatcher" moveset? I might have the motivation to finish him as at the moment he'd be unusable without moves

It seems to work fine when I redownload it, you sure it's not a DLC glitch if some kind? I know there was a guy on CC who kept "booing" my movesets and caws saying they didn't work and that the movesets only had finishers,when it was clearly a glitch at his end, I think you might have something similar

Sorry I have no plans to revisit Hero, Rokaditz's Hero cannot be bettered, i recommend downloading his.

Ive uploaded "Bobby Fish" version 3 with his 4th attire as his Red BOLA 14 attire; I tried my best at the entrance jacket; I also uploaded that "Willie Mack" caw, Dr Lectors with 2 additional attires

Bobby Fish V3 is awesome. :) You know that I was kidding when I said that I haven't got over yet, right?

I uploaded "Drew Galloway" (obviously formerly Drew Mcintyre (credit to "SMK")) to CC with the attire he's been wearing as EVOLVE champion and 2 different hairstyles, his movelist represents some of his "indy"moves also.

I will get a preview up soon with the rest that are outstanding

Actually yes, I'd like to, do you have good refs of the design on his tights (the globe surrounded by circle designs, and the sydal lettering on the back) that I can literally cut out and edit in Photoshop (which is how I'm making most of my PT's these days).

To my knowledge he's worn a baby blue and black version of the same tights since he came back on the indies

I am in the process of making Ricochet, I have the morph nailed, just need to find good refs for his tattoos I can convert as PTs and close up of his White NJPW trunks, his Black "Monster Express" trunks and the pink "ICMGs" tights so I can make PTs of the logos, if you can help with this also it would be massively appreciated, that goes for anyone really? And

Thank for the Sydal refs I'll take a look in a no' thanks again

Archived