Indy CAW's by "Lord_Cuey" - "Tommy End: & "Los Güeros del Cielo (Jack Evans (V2) & Angelico)" & "Dalton Castle" - uploaded 25.10.15

cuey82

Arik Cannon with 4 attires is now up on CC; his movelist is up separately; credit to "BernieLomaxDied" for the Camo Logo used on the entrance Jacket:

Arik Cannon

Note: I have uploaded his moveset separately on CC to avoid DLC Glitch

Tna6Jcj.jpg

Attire 1:

hJ17rxx.jpg

Attire 2:

lEUGNYs.jpg

Attire 3:

TJMY8Ld.jpg

Attire 4:

rNAKTaH.jpg

I have also uploaded these two Arena's to CC:

Beyond Wrestling: Americana Arena

xuNecEk.jpg

AAW Arena

W15p9JS.jpg

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I haven't really got much free time this week, so nothing at the moment; but I do intend to make the "Monster Mafia", ("Ethan Page" & "Josh Alexander") as my next caws, also I have plans for "Pinkie Sanchez" & "Jon Davis" to round out my DGUSA roster and also maybe "Hallowicked"

To be honest I see to go through peaks and troughs of creating, some times I'm making caws really quick and full of ideas and then like this past week I have no time or motivation to make anything :)

Thanks for asking though, people's support is most welcomed

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the kind words; I lost a bit of motivation, lately I've been tweaking caw's I have, rather than making new caw's,

I will get around to "Busick, Davis, Pinkie Sanchez, Hallowicked, Monster Mafia" soon, but for now I did the following tweaks and I uploaded, firstly, an updated "ReDragon":

Bobby Fish

Note: HUGE credit to "Dr Lector81" for base morph & attire 3 I updated his Caw

ypcS6BP.jpg

Attire 1:

NynEocT.jpg

Attire 2:

Te7pCzx.jpg

Attire 3:

ZKX2z5F.jpg

Kyle O'Reilly

Note: There are 2 version of this CAW online, one with a movelist and one with no movelist to avoid DLC Glitch; HUGE credit to "Dr Lector81" for attires 2-4 they're his and to "Godflow" for the base morph

mQaCPzs.jpg

Attire 1:

mj8X3FT.jpg

Attire 2:

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/xq90/838/ejwp.png

Attire 3:

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/xq90/836/84rq.png

Attire 4:

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/xq90/845/nsru.png

I also then made the MCMG's, both these CAW's have 3 MCMG attires, made by "Alex1987DE", his PT work is phenomenal, I made a singles attire from various points of PWG for them both."Alex Shelley" his is his 2011 at ASW 8 N1, then "Chris Sabin" his is his 2006 Solo attire. Both Caw's use other peoples bases, for Shelley the wonderful caw base provided by "Shattered!" & for Sabin the base is by "L83Proprty"; both have movesets and entrances included.

Alex Shelley

Note: HUGE credit to "ALEX1987DE" for attires 1-3 they're his and to "Shattered!" for the base morph

M7asK6K.jpg

Attire 1:

Yqd3P5E.jpg

Attire 2:

qiVKesl.jpg

Attire 3:

aWHdnn6.jpg

Attire 4:

9hLLk9I.jpg

Chris Sabin

Note: HUGE credit to "ALEX1987DE" for attires 1-3 they're his and to "L83Property" for the base morph

YdAfsmr.jpg

Attire 1:

AMX9wyU.jpg

Attire 2:

Vh0Jay8.jpg

Attire 3:

sT4ssLw.jpg

Attire 4:

dODkLCx.jpg

I've also re-uploaded my "Bryan Danielson" (with 2 new Entrance T-Shirts) & "Claudio Castagnoli" with no movesets for those who were having trouble downloading them, I uploaded their movesets seperately

Perhaps Rok's willing to share a formula for the face and I can update?

If you'd like I can upload it for you so you can write down everything you need. I could also upload the face texture.

Yes that would be awesome, very much appreciated! The texture would need to be set to "yes" for reuploading for me to be able to edit my Fish and reupload it with it! I would of course give credit for this!

Sounds great. :)

I'll upload it in a few. Do you want Kyle also?

Sure.

Kyle and Bobby caws (non reuploadable) and their textures (reuploadable) uploaded.

Edit: I also made Fish' tattoos if you want them, but don't have them imported at the moment.

6KQ3PVa.pngrNKuhe1.png

Hate to be the bearer of bad news Cuey, but it's just as Aris3892 said. I went to preview Alex Shelley, and it has been bitten by the dlc glitch; as has your new version of Kyle O'Reilly. Still ticks me off that they never fixed that glitch, and I hope they get it fixed for 2K15.

Thank you Roka for sharing KO & BF ;) much appreciated I'll look into updates this week

As for those having problems with Shelley and/or Kyle I'll try and reupload without a moveset later today or tomorrow see if that works, weird though as I don't recall Shelley having DLC moves :(

I uploaded a couple of new caw's to CC; "Jon Davis" of DCFC, "Hallowicked" and 2nd Version of my "Matt Sydal" caw, giving him 2 of his later ROH/PWG/Dragongate attires; Davis & Hallowicked have separate movesets uploaded to CC to avoid the DLC Glitch, Sydal has a moveset included as he has no DLC moves.

Hallowicked

WSGOXWE.jpg

Attire 1:

6275nz6.jpg

Attire 2:

bVDuvby.jpg

Attire 3:

tPdu1Ig.jpg

Attire 4:

T7wEZ7v.jpg

Jon Davis

pjmsPHM.jpg

Attire 1:

UP2yrll.jpg

Attire 2:

u8TBFJC.jpg

Attire 3:

jtjHn77.jpg

Attire 4:

Y8RveP2.jpg

Matt Sydal

Notes: This is the 2nd Version of Sydal I've made, it as 2 newer attires than the 1st Version.

I'm a bit stoked for Davis. Dl'd and rated.

How would you feel about doing an updated Ricochet? I DHR did an awesome one a while back, but I'd like his BOSJ attire and the one from the IWGP Jr. match against Ibushi. I was only asking, because you did a nice job on Lec's Fish.

Archived