Indy CAW's by "Lord_Cuey" - "Tommy End: & "Los Güeros del Cielo (Jack Evans (V2) & Angelico)" & "Dalton Castle" - uploaded 25.10.15

cuey82

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sir...

Are you planing on cawing for ps3 or ps4 regarding wwe2k15?

hmmm good question, I'm not sure yet, more than likely I will stick with PS3, I don't really have the money to afford a PS4 yet, and also with it not supporting mp3s and no doubt it won't support hacking in terms of logos, I don't think I'll find it as fun to customise as the PS3 version (I was brought up on Snes's and Megadrives so my mind is still blown by the graphics of a PS3 to not need the upgrade to PS4) - so I would say PS3 now but that could change post release if I see and hear good things about PS4 customisation

"Ricochet" with 4 attires and separate moveset is uploaded to CC.

I honestly think he is the best caw I've made to date (without sounding arrogant) I had fun making him; thank you to all who contributed with refs or whose ideas I used (I.e "TheDeadHaveRisen" for base morphing from his & "Godflow" for his excellent Xbox 360 caw I based this on)

As usual I'll get preview pics up when I can, far too tired at the moment

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry man not a Vordell Walker fan at all!

I've uploaded "Timothy Thatcher" with 4 attires, I really need help with the moveset, all I've got so far is:

Finishers: Crossface, Fujiwara Armbar

Sigs: Gutwrench Suplex, ???

Other: (lots of) European uppercuts, Armbars, Armwringers, Arm Wrenchs, Back Sideslam

That's about it, he's not got a varied moveset and the gameplay isn't really built around the European/Chain style wrestling, so it's makes this type of wrestler (Gulak & Busick also) very difficult to make movesets for

Any help would be appreciated!

Hey cuey,

I'm having issues with uhaa and player uno. They have a glitch where they tend to fall for no reason through out a match. Would you happen to know what I can do to stop this glitch? Also, thanks for all your CAW. This is the only reason I olay te game, to use indy wrestlers only.

Edit: any plans for a B-Boy?

I think it might be their signature moves, the CAF moves I give them, they work fine on my system but I did notice when I go into edit CAF in my game a lot of them are messed up, think I may have had a faulty download at some point, which is affecting those who downloaded my created movesets

My advice edit their sigs in create a moveset to something else, if that doesn't work then copy an in game superstars moveset over their current moveset, and then edit it from scratch. A lot of work with the 2nd option but it should fix it

As for B-Boy I have made him but realise I heavily edited someone else's who set their caw to "no" for reuploading; I should have made him from scratch, alas I would need to write everything down and remake him, which will take sometime, I don't have a lot of free time these days so I can't promise I'll get to do if before wwe 2k15 is released

Also can you help with Timothy Thatchers moveset in anyways?

I can do it however you think is best Cuey.

It's up to you whichevers easiest for you, I really appreciate you doing it

Not a problem Cuey. I've been watching vids of Thatcher for a couple hours.

Made and uploaded Thatchers moveset Cuey. Feel free to try it out for yourself n let me know what you think.

Made and uploaded Thatchers moveset Cuey. Feel free to try it out for yourself n let me know what you think.

Thanks a lot for doing this man, I downloaded it and I'm not sure if it's my system is bugged or there's a mistake with the moveset, but the movset is pretty much my "Delirious" moveset, he has "fisherman driver" and "running knee" as sigs and "chemical imbalance II" & "Yes Lock" as finishers, is this right? Is it bugged in some way or maybe have you uploaded the wrong moveset?

Thanks a lot for doing this man, I downloaded it and I'm not sure if it's my system is bugged or there's a mistake with the moveset, but the movset is pretty much my "Delirious" moveset, he has "fisherman driver" and "running knee" as sigs and "chemical imbalance II" & "Yes Lock" as finishers, is this right? Is it bugged in some way or maybe have you uploaded the wrong moveset?

It must be your system. His sigs are the gutwrench suplex 3 and the swiss uppercut and his finishers are the crossface and fujiwara armbar.

Archived