SCWrestling

iSmex.

Ion Vasile | Romanian Ravager

So Ion Vasile isn't as invincible as he thought he was going to be, he went in overconfident and assumed he had it all won because he is the Big Guy, but still the victory got took away just like that. Ion Vasile hoped he could crush Glen Cody like he did before, but did he get a lucky break, or Ion Vasile got unlucky. Ion Vasile would be at the gym facility taking out his frustrations on a punching bag. Because Lana's talk during her promo befored the match took place backfire and Ion Vasile got embarrassed getting his finisher reversed and then pinned. Nobody knows how it happened either, it just said "somehow". Weird. People on twitter are calling into question Ion Vasile's hype in light of tapping to Danielson then losing to Cody, but make no mistake, Ion Vasile will move forward. Setbacks happen, you can't win them all.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

rima - reem

LzVSYI0.png

Conquered, easily. Well, it wasn't that easy, but Rima would make sure to tell people that it was a simple procedure. It all went as planned, and to add insult to injury, she made Roxy tap-out. After that wonderful win and the congratulations from the staff backstage, Rima had stumbled upon Renee Young who was waiting with a microphone for the reaction to the action. Rima stepped into the camera view, still breathing heavily from the match whilst retaining her red-carpet smile. She was obviously proud of herself, but she wasn't about to pass it off like she'd just conquered Everest.

"Rima, just your second match in SCW and it's two consecutive wins. Tonight you overcame Roxy in a competitive contest that saw you debut your 'REEM' submission. How are you feeling?"

"I don't feel like I earned anything tonight, if I'm being honest with you Renee. I feel, if anything, I earned a shower to wash all of the saliva that Roxy was spewing throughout the match off, and that's it. This win to me? It's nothing. It's routine. It's about time I stepped up my game and showed everyone what Rima is capable of. It's about time I show everyone that I'm not just some model, here for the limelight. Nope. I am here because I am freakin' dominant at this and I have the potential to be the best there ever was. It's not a joke, this isn't a lucky streak, I'm not a fluke... What you're witnessing right now is one bitches journey, tossing out the trash... Week one, I knocked-out a former DUW women's champion. Tonight?... I made the former FWA women's champion tap out. Those aren't normal victories. They are statements to everyone else on the roster who thinks they stand any type of chance in claiming what is already my property. The SCW women's championship is already my crown and soon, after I kick the faces off a few more cheap brats, the Queen will ascend to her throne. Ta-ta."

Rima would turn to Renee, throwing a quick fake smile her way before stepping out of the camera shot to let an awkward Renee be the centre of focus as the scene faded out.

Lana | The Ice Queen

3wgecor.png

Lana posts on her twitter account some time after the show trying to help downplay Vasile's loss, just as she is readying her stuff to depart from the SCWrestling arena. Yeah, Ion Vasile could have really done without that loss to Glen Cody. Even with Lana helping and Ion Vasile upping the pain on Cody with his powerful moves, Glen Cody lucked out and reversed the Ravager and stole the win. Lana was not pleased at all, she didn't blame Vasile for the thing happening, she blamed Cody and his stupid Americaness. Lana can't stand that, it's disgusting. Now the issue at hand is rebounding and avenging the loss, erasing it from memory and then move on. Lana and Vasile are still planning on rising to the top of the company.

Z A K K N I G H T

Say whatever you want, but fact is, no one will forget the inaugural edition of Second City Wrestling's Wednesday Night Rage. After a four year slumber, Underrated has finally reawakened, and the time to take charge is now. The duo, comprised of the original two of Zakk Night and Gregor MacKay, made an impact when they assaulted the staff of SCW live during the main event. Sure, many might call that a cheap and underhanded tactic, but it was merely step one. Next? The decimation of whever stands in the way of the world championship.

Shaun Danielson || Honor & Respect

Shaun Danielson is in his lockerroom. He is still buzzing from his match earlier..the crowd were so into him and gave him that extra push. He was almost beaten twice but something kept him going. He's still in his wrestling gear. What a night. His first win on SCW in the bag and he gave everybody a little sneak peak into what he is capable of doing. So that's one main event and one co-main event. It seems that Danielson is seen as somewhat of a main player in this company...good, he deserves it. His aim? He still wants to be the SCW champion and won't stop till he gets there. For now he just needs to keep winning and keep his momentum going...On paper the record shows that he lost to Ion Vasile on Adrenaline but he never really lost did he? Today he felt vindicated about what happened on Saturday. Martin Pearce did give him one difficult match but Shaun stepped up to the challenge and Shaun won. Simple as that.

Anyway, it was time to go home. He gets changed into his shirt and puts on a pair of his jeans...throws his wrestling gear into his gym bag and hoists it over his shoulder. He walks to the parking lot, pulls his keys out of his pocket and unlocks his car. He throws his gym bag onto the back seat. He climbs into the front and drives towards the exit of the parking lot. Danielson makes his way back to his apartment where he will sleep for the night. What a day. Time for some rest.

After taking his frustrations out on a punching bag, the "Romanian Ravager" Ion Vasile feels somewhat better, but what would make Ion Vasile even better, getting back at Glen Cody for his loss. To beat him and make people forget that mishap at today's show ever happened. Well, Ion Vasile has been known to be vindictive at times, so maybe... just maybe. On another note, Ion Vasile wonders about challenging Glen Cody to a rematch, where Ion Vasile will be more focused and not make the same mistakes again. If so, Ion Vasile knows he won't lose again, he will be more careful and then dismantle Glen Cody. Be weird since Vasile declined Danielson's rematch challenge not too long ago. It appears that stupid American barely got a win over his opponent today and now has momentum. Vasile needs momentum now, he doesn't like being shown up like that.

Another day, another fluke. Just as he did on Adrenaline against Mike Stokes, Martin Pearce took Shaun Danielson to school from bell to bell as he did every single thing he wanted during the match something happened that turned the tide and now Mr. Strong Style can gloat about getting one of the biggest match of his sorry life. Martin Pearce had the match won twice but, as the sneaky little he is, Shaun Danielson was lucky enough to buy himself a win and some unearned rest in the upcoming days because tonight's little mishap has caused something Mr. "Respect and Honor" might not had in mind. One thing is beating the living hell out of someone of the caliber of Mike Stokes in such way that either he asked to not be scheduled to appear on the show out of shame or the matchmakers saved him from the shame. Another completely different is beating the living hell out of a pseudo-tough life and getting beat by stuff seen in 70s kung fu movies but there's a reason about that. Martin Pearce overlooked Shaun Danielson because he saw him as just another guy with a Japan gimmick that kicks really hard but he knows what to expect from him if they end up facing each other again. With tonight's show on the rear view, the Diamond of SCW has some thinking to do and see what he can do to put this performance under the rug. Maybe he might steal one of Danielson's plays after all...

JAYSON ADDAIR // THE CLOWN PRINCE

Unfortunately thus far Jayson had been unable to catch a replay of 'RAGE', as last night he had a prior engagement and was not at the SCWrestling Arena. But, going by the tweets sent to him by fans something did go down last night. Something big, something that would change the face of Second City Wrestling FOREVER. ...Glen Cody beat Ion Vasile! How mental's that?! That dweeb with the uncontrollable saliva problem, with the infatuation for Marcus actually managed to pull off a win against that big dude who needs Lana to buy him Rosetta Stone. I guess that'll just be something to look forward to seeing in the replay, hopefully someone put it up on YouTube already.

rima - reem

One night removed from Rage and Rima was waking from her slumber, a night of such beautiful dreams. Rima continued her streak of dominance last night and sincerely erased any chance of Roxy's name being picked from the hat for a women's championship match. As she had said, it was only a routine win and Rima would not spend too long dwelling on the celebrations, mind moving ahead to the next show in which she hoped another match would be on the cards, so that she could make an example of another bottom-feeder, and let them fall at the sword that two others had before. It was only a matter of time before she achieved the inevitable... Also, what happened in the main event, did anyone see?... Rima had returned to her locker room and was all ready to watch the main event when there was an altercation backstage. Rima, being the front-girl for gossip, was at the front of it as soon as she heard and she witnessed Glen Cody being given what a Manchester accent called a 'congratulatory happy ending' by this tall figure in an Oxfam jumper. What the hell.

JAYSON ADDAIR // THE CLOWN PRINCE

You have diabetes, and you can't eat cupcakes. For the past hour or so, Jayson had been within his locker room, sat on the couch, watching last nights show on YouTube thanks to a user named; 'Stelio Kontos'. Great guy. Jayson had just reached the end of the end of the divas match between Rima and Roxy. That Daizee Haze needs a sandwich - that was the overall lasting thought brought about by that match. Rather than continue, Jayson instead would bookmark the YouTube page before turning the laptop off and heading off out into the halls. He couldn't stand sitting there anymore, he'll watch the rest later. Still, he remained clueless as to why fans on Twitter were getting their panties in a twist - did Danielson get a decent nickname, maybe? Could be it. Oh well, time to get a drink.

SORA // WONDER WOMAN OF WRESTLING

So this is where germs are born. Sora was as well just as clueless as to what happened on RAGE last night, though the key difference was that Sora wasn't trying to actively pursue the footage to get clued in. Whatever it was, it was mediocre. Because otherwise she would've overheard a worker or two. But nope, nothing... must've been Tyler Moore's return. Ha. Sora only had arrived at the arena a little while ago, but already she had hit up the gym. Dressed in appropriate gym attire, Sora stood off to one side, stretching before she starts any real excessive exercise. Stretching is important, kids. #cuttingthisoneshort

both tbc/end.

rima - reem

After all this time you should've improved, but you're still complete shit. Rima was on cloud f'n nine, with the win last night gaining alot of plaudits and providing some well-timed ego-stroking for the top diva. It was early in the day still, and Rima planned to spend the day out and about, in the hopes of gaining some more attention. Really, she just planned to be out on the town doing some shopping, getting some coffee and all that jazz, but in reality she was out there for the limelight aswell. Anyway, grabbing her keys from the counter beside the door and stuffing them in her bag, she'd take one last check in the tall, slender mirror and admire herself. She looked adequate, and would leave through the door satisfied, the most smug grin covering her face as soon as she entered the streets.

SCW.com

Exclusive Video;

"What a show SCW RAGE episode one was, full of shocking twists, turns and surprises! We saw Glen Cody pick up a huge upset victory over a man many believe to be the next big thing, Ion Vasile. We witnessed 'Rad' Roxy tap out to the REEM in what has to be record time. We gasped as team Underrated who have seemingly been pulling the wool over all our eyes these past number of years with their thought intense hatred for one and other reunited!"

An excited Owen Young beams as his RockStar partner Jackie Bruce stands tall by his side. For some reason, the two are outside, and behind them is a duck filled lake. After a slight pause, Owen Young continues his speech. However this time his excited tone of voice changes to a more calmer, yet sadder tone.

"Sadly for Glen and Rima, Zakk and Gregor, no one will remember any of this, seeing as unfortunately for them...All of their great, career defining moments occurred the same night the single most greatest, the single most career defining moment occurred....The night Owen Young won a match!"

The somber tone of voice has now all but vanished, as Owen giggles happily. That is until his friend Jackie gently pats him on the shoulder, before pointing to himself once Young's attention has been turned to him. Owen shrugs soon afterward, mouthing the phrase "You know what I mean", before proceeding.

"Yes ladies and gentlemen last night RockStar Owen Young finally relinquished his prestigious king of the jobbers crown, he ripped it from his head! His first ever win was no easy feat, since wrestling against mercenaries never is, but Owen Young-

Owen is again interrupted by a probably soon to be trademark Jackie Bruce pat on the shoulder. Owen again mouths the same phrase as before, before proceeding happily.

"Owen Young, with a little help from Jackie Bruce, Owen Young was able to conquer the Manchester Militia, despite their military style combat skills, despite them being of a larger size, despite no one believing Owen Young could do it, he shocked the world and he did it! Ladies and gentlemen last nights Owen Young win was more shocking than the Undertakers loss at Wrestlemania (the loss to Brock in real world, or to Jayson in roleplay world, you decide please), last nights Owen Young win was more heart warming than Mankind's first world championship win, a more historic moment than Hogan slamming Andre, Austins broken neck or the Monday Night Wars!"

Owen nods in approval as he places his hands on his hips, Jackie meanwhile can be found with his back to the camera, looking at the ducks that occupy the lake, apparently uninterested and unamused by Owen Young's bold claims.

"But ladies and gentlemen, there are more moments like the one we witnessed last night to come, starring yours truly of course. See, defeating the Militia, that was just the start! The BuzzyHitHouse, we will become the greatest tag team in all of professional wrestling, and one day Owen Young will be a world champion, wooo!"

With that, Owen pats Jackie on the back, wanting to see his reaction, a reaction that is almost non existent. Owen then laughs, before leaving the scene. Jackie soon after turns to the camera, shrugs unassumingly and also leaves the scene, however in the opposite direction to his selfish, stupid friend as the video ends.

Fresh off last night as he watched his fellow announcers get their lawns mowed by Underrated, whilst Mike sat seemingly untouched. Continuity. Mike was at first spending this fine Thursday chilling at the apartment and watching some TV, contemplating whether he should go visit the Grimm universe and give that Adalind something to scream for. But was however dragged into some clothes and out on a walk with Roxy, as she looked for the first gym in sight. With a stop at a burger stand cause hey, a guys gotta eat.

She tapped, of all things she could've done, she tapped, and she didn't mean the way Mike would tap something, but tapped out. She couldn't contemplate what made her do such a thing, then again, would she have tapped had she been in a position to grab the ropes, was Roxy gonna tap out the second she entered that arena, was it a predetermined event that under any circumstance, that the match between the two divas would have ended any other way...sorry, this is being too well over thought, let's find that gym!

Owen really likes to forget about his win against SCRPN that one time, doesn't he? must've been on a drug filled hallucination to forget about that. At least he doesn't want the jobber crown any more I guess... right so one day removed from Glen upsetting the odds and defeating Ion Vasile like he said he would and he's now 2-0 here, with only Rima I believe on the same. Gotta put him into the running somewhere decent and shows he did the right thing - maybe - in choosing SCW over developmental in WWE, with NXT. Like he could've had fun against the likes of Sami Zayn and Adrian Neville but eh, better to test yourself in a real company...

rima - reem

Only two 2-0?... That obviously means that we need a match between the two where Rima can knock Glen Cody down and remind him of what level he really is on. That level?.. Jobber. A jobber, just like Roxy, and Jeannie, and anyone else who decides to take a hit at the hottest property in SCW. Rima was done with being out, and had decided to stop off in the SCW arena for now. She bursted through the front doors, her phone in her right hand and a coffee cup in her left hand, with her eyes being covered by her Armani shades. She approached her favoured spot in the arena, the lounging arena, and fell into one of the chairs. She was quite peckish, but if anyone thought for one second that she'd step a foot in that rat-ridden cafeteria that was filled with enough imbeciles to lower Rima's own IQ, then they were just as thick as she knew they were.

tbc, anyone.

10fn7sj.jpg

SCW.Com Exlusive Video

SCW.Com Exlusive time. It's Ion Vasile and Lana side by side against a black background. It's Lana wearing her red business suit with a black shirt underneath, with her blond hair in a bun, Then We have Ion Vasile dressed in a cozy business suit with a white shirt and a golden neck tie. It's been one day removed since Vasile's unthinkable loss against Glen Cody at RAGE. Ion Vasile can't let this stand, his ego and pride demand that he does something about it, so this is it. The "Ravishing Russian" Lana then begins to speak, her Russian accent as seductive sounding as ever.

Lana | The Ice Queen

“Mister Glen Cody. Congratulations on your victory Wednesday night. I think it's safe to say that you are mighty proud of what you did on RAGE, no? Ion Vasile had control of the majority of the match, and you somehow managed to reverse it all when the “Romanian Ravager” Ion Vasile was about to put you down hard for the three count. You are proud that you managed to escape the match intact without being broken by the Beast of the East. You are mighty fine that you had to escape from the match any way you can, no? You are mighty proud that you managed to pick up a fluke win against someone who has proven to be your better in the past, yes? Everybody saw the match, everybody knows it was a fluke win. You better enjoy your fluke win while you can, because even stupid Americans like yourself can have only so much luck.”

Lana then turns her head to Vasile and then puts her left arm on her hip as she does so.

Lana | The Ice Queen

“It seems that luck always shines down on the stupid American types, right Ion?

Vasile agrees, he nods rather than saying anything. Lana then turns her head back to the camera.

Lana | The Ice Queen

“Mister Cody, lets get to the point here. Ion Vasile was most displeased with what happened there. Ion Vasile just hates it when undeserving people like you get a win over him. Ion Vasile is a better wrestler than you. You are just a little runt who needs to know his place in things."

Now Lana then crosses her arms and then issues Glen Cody the challenge

Lana | The Ice Queen

"Ion Vasile issues to you a challenge. If you want to prove to everyone that your win against the Romanian Ravager on RAGE wasn't a fluke, you better take him up on it. Your nature and need to prove your worth can not be denied. Because if you don't accept this challenge, it just shows that you know that luck will not shine down on you twice and that you really fear the One Man Romanian Army breaking you in half. You will show that you are a typical coward, just like most people of America."

Ion Vasile then speaks, with a slight hint of hate for Glen Cody. Ion Vasile speaks in English this time, not his native Romanian.

“Glen Cody, I challenge you Glen Cody to a No Holds Barred match. It will be You vs me, the “M?celarul Bucure?ti“ Ion Vasile. No Holds Barred. Adrenaline. This week on Saturday."

The Ice Queen then takes it back.

Lana | The Ice Queen

“Should you chose to accept this challenge Mister Cody, you are going to be in a real world of hurt. I shouldn't have to remind you what a No Holds Barred match is. You have been in one with Ion Vasile before, and you were put through terrible physical agony. It's a match where anything goes and the competitors can do whatever they want to do. That means no amount of physical pain that Ion Vasile can put you through is too much. No cost to put the other competitor down is too great.

Slight pause, then Ion Vasile then speaks in Romanian

"În cazul în care sunte?i de acord cu Glen Cody. Voi face pentru tine ceea ce am f?cut în Australiei. Eu v? va mutila, te voi distruge, te voi l?sa o mizerie rupt de la sfâr?itul anului acesta. Tu nu sunt nimic mai mult decât o problem? de a fi strivit de puterea mea. Deci Glen Cody, ce va fi? Vei accepta? Sau tremura departe de acest lucru ?i s? ia mândrie în victorie t?u noroc?"

Another pause, and now it's in English

"If you chose to accept, I will break you Cody."

It's the "Ravishing Russian" Lana to now wrap up the promo.

Lana | The Ice Queen

“When Ion Vasile is done with you Glen, the people of America will rise, then they will bow down to the “Romanian Ravager” and the future king of Second City Wrestling, Ion Vasile!

"Now Glen Cody, accept our challenge. We will be waiting patiently for your response."

As the video feed fades to black, Lana's last expression is her gleeful smirk while Ion Vasile has a powerful blank expression.

SecondCityWrestling

Public Service Announcement:

The scene would open to an empty hallway. No lights were turned on, no lamps, no nothing. It meant that the hallway was quite dark, but you could still tell it was rather modern looking with the clean yet sleek layout to the area. A light source came in the form of a blistering bright white light in the background, shining down the hallway to give the area some light, with shadows being cast along the floor. The camera zoomed out, until in the foreground the figure of a man came into focus. It was Jayson Addair, dressed rather differently than usual as he wore a rather smart, yet casual attire – shirt, tie, good pair of jeans. On the face of Jayson; an obnoxious grin, a near self-righteous look about him as he looked into the camera. He glanced to one side, and the camera cut to another that he was looking directly at.

“It’s been a tough four years since you were around. A long time, and in that time a lot has happened. New wrestling superstars were born, and some superstars even disappeared. But through it all, watching from the sidelines; you manage to hold a grudge.”

Another cut as Jayson turned to look at another camera, the cut being made ever so smoothly but so dramatically.

“So one day, in your ever growing frustration. You head off to work, believing you pull all the strings. You attack a helpless referee, assault innocent announcers, destroy part of the set… and attack a woman. But why? Why do you do this?”

Another cut to another camera. Jayson's expression was more serious now, getting to the real source of all this Underrated mess.

“To make an impact, of course. A reminder to the World that you’re still around, that you’re here and that you deserve better, that you’re relevant once more, right?”

One last cut.

WRONG. You’re still irrelevant.”

With a more serious look about him, Jayson would slowly step backwards towards the light as on the screen the logo for; ‘the more you know’ appeared. Soon after the scene would fade out.

ftEzZjX.png

Lana | The Ice Queen

Lu2rhDs.png

Lana posted on her twitter feed, demanding a quick answer to the challenge that Ion Vasile issued to Glen Cody. A No-Holds-Barred match on the next episode of Adrenaline. This match will prove who the better man is. Ion Vasile and Glen Cody had the same match in Australia, where Vasile won, and Vasile thinks he can do it again. Right now, Lana left Ion Vasile to do whatever he wants to do and then exited the studio room in the SCWrestling Arena. Glen Cody should respond soon, and if he is as predictable as Lana thinks he is, he will accept without hesitation upon watching the video.

10fn7sj.jpg

SCW.com

Since the camera men are rude and wrestlers don't seem to realise they actually exist - like when Ryder could've just asked the camera guy for help when it took him 12 hours to change a tier - they're currently sat recording one Glenith (may or may not be an actual name) Cody, who is on the phone, talking pretty loudly.

GC: "So do you think it's a good idea or not? like, I'm not sure if I should accept it, he nearly killed me last time..."

The crowd - well people watching through their monitors anyway - are unaware of who it is but you can probably make en educated guess that it's not Handsome Eric or Gabriel Gospel. Anyway whilst we were going through that, he got his response.

GC: "That's not really what I wanted to hear... I wanted your opinion Marcus."

Pause for response.

GC: "Ugh I guess you're right, it really should be down to my own choice. *sigh* you can go back to your anime now then... see ya whenever."

He would then put the phone down and then turn to see the cameras, realising they where there.

GC: "Well I suppose you must've enjoyed me talking on the phone, you rude people. What were you even trying to find there? anyway now I assume you want a reply to that open challenge?"

The camera would then nod, with the view of the video showing it going up and down Cody's body - not in a sexual way, unless you just wanna see his clothed body or something - and would eventually stop back at his head.

GC: "Yeah well you're annoying me so I should probably tell you to shove it but whatever, you're already here so Ion, you're on. We're 1-1 so consider this the rubber match. I'll prove both you and Lana wrong and defeat you yet again and now that I'm the mood for saying it, shove off."

He would then push the camera out of the room he was in, shutting the door once they were out. You would hear an audible sigh from the camera man but this would be stopped when he would see another superstar walk past and he would run up to greet him, although the video feed didn't show who it was before the audio of the video was cut off.

#fabulous

hQrhXws.png

Cupid Loving | | | Aaron Starr | | | Romeo
Tyson A. Edwards | | | Adam James Jefferson | | | Viktor Yeshchenko
"Chocolate Loving" | | | "Superstar Double R" | | | "The Bear"
Brooklyn, New York | | | Hollywood, California | | | Leningrad, Russia
March 31st 1986 | | | 29th April 1988 | | | 19th September 1980
6'4'' | | | 5'11'' | | | 6'7'
'240lbs | | | 225lbs | | | 280lbs

#tweenertime

Did you feel wrestling needed a camp trio to make life uncomfortable for all those around them? Of course you didnt, well its happening anyway. Welcome to #fabulous the most fabulous team that wrestling has ever seen. Led by the most fabulous star in all of sports entertainment, Superstar Double R, Aaron Starr, this team is ready to take the business in their hands and give it a right good thrashing. Joined by the real ravishing Russian, Romeo, and the chocolate delight himself, Cupid Loving, this team is going to leave their mark on the industry, inside and out. #fabulous #ohnohedidnt #whynotgospel

Aaron Starr brings you...

The O-M-G (Shooting Star Press)
Starrstruck (Michinoku Driver)

Suicide Dives with strutting build up, and a kiss to the fans
Double R Kick (Superkick)
Double R Spinebuster (Spinebuster)
Double R Moonsault (Moonsault, often on standing opponent)
Running Corner Dropkick
Northern Lights Suplex
Tiger Suplex
Springboard Legdrop

And a bunch of quick strikes, high flying moves and some snap grapples.

Romeo brings you...

Clothesline with Love (Clothesline from Hell)
Bearhug

Bronco Buster
Sleeper Hold
Spinebuster
Gorilla Press

And a bunch of big guy moves from a guy who makes you uncomfortable.

Cupid Loving brings you...

Cupids Arrow (Inverted Atomic Drop into Reverse STO)

Running Reverse Elbow
Standing Leg Drop
Spinning Neckbreaker
Spike DDT

And some more generic medium guy wrestling moves with added pelvic thrust.

And all together they bring you...

The CNT (Cupid Inverted Atomic Drop, Romeo Clothesline with Love)

And, you know, other team moves that every team ever use. Work it out.

Now thats fabulous. #muffin

'THE RISING ANGEL' GREGOR MACKAY is sitting in his room when he receives a text from a friend telling him to check out SCW.com. So, Gregor finds the nearest computer and logs on to SCW's official website to see a video of Jayson Addair added recently. Before clicking on the video, Gregor lets out a sigh of annoyance because he has a feeling as to what Addair is going to say: A crack or two about Gregor and Zakk to get a few cheap laughs out of the crowd - typical Jayson Addair crap. However to Gregor's surprise, it is a rather serious version of his long-time enemy he sees in the promo. This brings a smile to Gregor's face, knowing that what he and Zakk Night did on RAGE got the attention of Addair .. just as planned. If Underrated were "still irrelevant", then why would Addair take the time out of his day to address them? Whatever way you look at it, Underrated has everyone's attention right now and it's going to stay like that for a long, long time.

rima - reem

This is just gonna be an update of Rima, still in the arena by the way, as I want someone to TBC. Does no-one want activity? I'm offering some hot, fresh activity right here and no-one wants a bite. Shame on you all. Rima was still chilling in the lounge, recently just checking up on her Twitter. She'd made this spot in SCW's arena her own, with the sofa being hers... but hey, that's not the only thing here in SCW that was hers. Nope, the SCW Women's Championship was hers. Activity on SCW.com had recently seen the company acquire the signatures of three queens, but not the kind Rima was aspiring to be. She chuckled at the biographies. Gimmicks, has SCW gone too far?... We'll leave that to be judged when they make an appearance. Rima, still chillin', watched the world go by.

tbc, anyone, pleeeeeaassseeeee.

#fabulous || How do I format?

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, it has arrived. The experience is here. Make sure you baton down the hatches and prepare to be boarded, Fabulous has arrived, that's #fabulous to you. Coming up from behind it's a dose of chocolate loving himself, Cupid Loving, and to his side it's one massive bulk of Russian muscle, Romeo, and then at the front swaggering around with the look of man dosed in style and substance it's the one, the only, Superstar Double R, Aaron Starr. You may have heard of him as unlike the other two he hasn't simply been pulled out of the nearest YMCA in order to fill up the numbers. And down they strut through the halls after crossing those t's and drawing little hearts above the i's. How had these people managed to get into the arena with nobody noticing them? Coated in glitter, sticking or perfume, one of them looked a little bit like a Drag Queen, not that you'd want to tell him. Well anyway, feel free to look now, because #fabulous are here and they know they look good, so make sure you get an eyeful and maybe they'll like something they see too. #eyesuphere

jimmy dice - stylo

Stroke my ego, stroke m-... Jimmy Dice had arrived after his Malaysia Airlines flight had taken a turn off course and into the ocean, little did they know that Dice is part dolphin and he would easily escape the wreckage before swimming to the beaches of South Carolina and taking another plane from there. Such a hassle these days. Now though?... Now he was in Illinois, chilling in Chicago in his all-inclusive apartment. It was not too shabby at all, with the place definitely being worth a few. Dice was in and settled, although he wasn't planning anything tonight. He was tired and wasn't too bothered in checking out SCW. That could wait until tomorrow. He'd probably get an update from Rima later anyway, as they planned to meet-up at some point.

Archived