Invisibleman's CMLL/AAA LuchaCaws! ::: Extreme Tiger Preview ::: Tons of Luchas Uploaded!

invisible man

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While Mistico is getting 4 attires, I'd likely only make a couple for Octagon. I only have 1 texture for him I think so I'll edit it for another one but although I liked Octagon back in the day, I'm running out of steam for cawing.

Will most probably upload Charlie Manson textures later on tonight.

Awesome for Volador and SIlver King and new arena, I'll grab those first thing this arvo.

Feel a bit the same about cawing at the moment, well I like the actual cawing part but finding it a bit hard to get through a whole match.

Awesome for Volador and SIlver King and new arena, I'll grab those first thing this arvo.

Feel a bit the same about cawing at the moment, well I like the actual cawing part but finding it a bit hard to get through a whole match.

I've actually got back into playing... With all the cawing, I'd bare!y played in ages...

FYI, I uploaded some Charlie Manson textures...

I had to start over my Lucha universe and now some of the caws of coming up default. Dumb glitch I've tried everything nothing has worked. Was hoping you could re upload a few a new upload should fix that glitch. I got all of them except.

Volador Jr

La Mascara

Averno

Mephisto

and Casas

If you could re upload a new fresh version of these 5 I can dl that would be great and i'd really appreciate it.

I had to start over my Lucha universe and now some of the caws of coming up default. Dumb glitch I've tried everything nothing has worked. Was hoping you could re upload a few a new upload should fix that glitch. I got all of them except.

Volador Jr

La Mascara

Averno

Mephisto

and Casas

If you could re upload a new fresh version of these 5 I can dl that would be great and i'd really appreciate it.

Sure, I'll do that today.

Cool thanks i'll dl them asap when you upload them. I don't get why that glitch happens but it sucks. These caws are essential to my universe so thanks again.

Volador Jr
La Mascara
Averno
Mephisto
and Casas

Sure, I'll do that today.

So, Volador looks great. I just made his masks be in the entrances only. I don't know why, I just think its the best way to capture his "Eh, I may or may not wear a mask today" attitude lol. I am currently doing my GI Climax tourney (though I am only doing KOTR instead of a 2 block round robin because I don't have 3 years to put into playing a tournament) on my NJPW show. He is going up against Prince Devitt in round one. One thing I kinda hate about Universe is when you do a KOTR you have a whole card plus the KOTR matches... makes for a really long PPV, but its also kind of cool to have other matches like a real NJPW show would. For this, the main other matches are Kota Ibushi vs. Low Ki vs. Naito for the IWGP Jr. Belt and Yugi Nagata vs. Okada for the IWGP Heavy Belt. I am excited for my tourney because it has a lot of big names from other promotions. Akebono and Suwama from AJPW and Morishima, KENTA, and Marufuji from Noah. In my mind I see a Tanahashi vs Morishima finale, but the way I have my sliders set, I will lose at least one or two matches I mean to win so... who knows. I will let you know if Volador makes it past Devitt lol.

Archived