Invisibleman's CMLL/AAA LuchaCaws! ::: Extreme Tiger Preview ::: Tons of Luchas Uploaded!

invisible man

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's awesome man, looking forward to them all.

I typed up Voladors moveset from last year that KlassX did, I'll upload it when the servers allow and you can change anything you want.

Totally off topic but did you read about Sin Cara? Hahaha

Silver King looking great. Do you plan on making mesias? Just curious. I love Mesias. He is a great wrestler. Also wondered if there might be any chance of kenso's face texture and attire. It would be great to have the sides of the aaa attire and the rope. It is sooo hard to find refs of that attire.

Silver King looking great. Do you plan on making mesias? Just curious. I love Mesias. He is a great wrestler. Also wondered if there might be any chance of kenso's face texture and attire. It would be great to have the sides of the aaa attire and the rope. It is sooo hard to find refs of that attire.

I'm putting up, just about all of the textures I have. I uploaded the Mesias ones already but I don't plan on making him.

Thank you friend. Hoping and crossing fingers for a Kenso texture set and I almost forgot it would be great to see El Zorro. I promise if you get me Zorro and Kenso I will make them. I haven't been doing alot lately, but would love to update my kenso and zorro to 14 for all of our lucha fans.

Really looking forward to the next batch now; Volador, Silver King, Valiente, Mistico...wow mate, that's great stuff.

Have you had any luck trying to get something for Valiente's finisher?

Volador and Silver King will be up by Monday. Got movesets for both from CC (from amero or some name similar to that). I just need to see what kind of entrance attire I need for Silver King and give them both entrances.

Valiente needs one more attire, moveset and entrance...Mistico is just started. May pack in after that for this year.

Have you had any luck trying to get something for Valiente's finisher?

Haven't tried CAF yet...and anyway, I nate how weak CAF moves are. If all else fails, closest thing is likely the powerbomb lungblower. Suggestions are extremely welcome!

i know you mentioned doing a blue panther, if its not still in your plans i may give him a go after fishman.

Not sure. I think he's a great mat wrestler and I've been a bit of a fan of his for years...so it's in the back of my mind to make him, but I'd probably make him unmasked and I'd guess you're thinking of a masked version?

yeah masked i'd expect, but i have a few others i mite try first, but will probably do the old school mask i think theres two mask variations, obviously the new panther ones are bit more detailed and fancy. don't know, i'l see where i go with it. gonna tidy up fishman today, then get him up tomorrow or later tonight, then start on the next, whilst im in the creative zone...

Archived