Got the game! Providing HD Pics & Videos!

Disordo

Hey guys, I finally got the game and I'm happy to give you guys pics and or videos about whatever you wanna see!

I know there was a live stream yesterday but for those who didn't watch let the requests coming! :)

I have a simple request, who are the default champions in the game? wwe, united states, tag team, world heavyweight, intercontinental and divas. thanks in advance if you could tell me

WWE: Cena

WHC: Del Rio

US: Dean Ambrose

Intercontinental: Wade Barrett

Diva: AJ

Tag Team: Seth Rollins & Roman Reigns

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What about the triple powerbomb by the shield, is that in ?

It doesn't looks like it's in sadly. There is only a tag team move which is called The Shield, which is a clothesline and spear

Thanks, wonder why they would put that in and not the powerbomb which they have used since the debuted, would you be able to upload a vid or a fef pics of a created title ?

I read somewhere on here earlier that it's in as a cutscene in Universe and possibly Story Designer

It doesn't looks like it's in sadly. There is only a tag team move which is called The Shield, which is a clothesline and spear

Thanks, wonder why they would put that in and not the powerbomb which they have used since the debuted, would you be able to upload a vid or a fef pics of a created title ?

Just made that really quick for fun lol

4ZP8F.jpg

Here's a video of Create-An-Arena, I did nothing special just to show you guys the overall stuff

preset entrances

and if possible, i knw it is but still asking, CAW diva to check if there is anything new like hairs etc

Thanks a lot and also can Gold Rush be used in Universe? and it seems like a Create a Tournament mode, if im not wrong

4ZP8F.jpg

Here's a video of Create-An-Arena, I did nothing special just to show you guys the overall stuff

Thanks for taking the time and your breaking bad sig is bad ass, pitty the show had to end but everyone knew what was going to happen to walt

Hey guys, I finally got the game and I'm happy to give you guys pics and or videos about whatever you wanna see!

I know there was a live stream yesterday but for those who didn't watch let the requests coming! :)

Please show a video of all the logo avaliable in CAW mode and CAE mode.

4ZP8F.jpg

Thanks for taking the time and your breaking bad sig is bad ass, pitty the show had to end but everyone knew what was going to happen to walt

Yep but it was and will always be the best TV series ever!

4ZP8F.jpg

Yep but it was and will always be the best TV series ever!

Indeed it was

I would want to know:

-besides unlockables attires (which we know now) have current superstars alt attires, such cody rhodes woithout moustache?

-if there is del rios' car entrance

-if there is jinder mahal and mcintyre old entrance

-tensai old entrance

-kane old entrance with welder mask (is a kane with welder mask and alt attire in superstar heads)?

A full list of available minitrons in CAE (in the section minitron, which is confirmed to be separated from titantron this year). And finally create an entrace videoarrow-10x10.png minitron feature.

Archived