Jmerc

If they go with the "legends" theme I predict:

• Trish
  • Lita
  • Mae Young (long shot)
  • Moolah (long shot)
  • Stephanie McMahon

tbh i just see lita, trish and stephanie being in :/

Same :/ Don't think we'll see much love for the Diva legends this year.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^

You're probably right.

Didn't get much legend/alumni diva love last year and it had an AE theme so unless that's the theme again I seriously doubt we'll get any more than Trish, Lita and Stephanie (all in their most recent attires - Steph in a suit).

Tbh that wouldn't even bother me if we were to get the full divas roster but I'm doubtful of even getting that... seriously don't see Aksana, Rosa or Tamina making the cut and I wouldn't be suprised if the Funkadactyls missed out as well. No hope for the NXT divas at all... but hey, if the roster's thin enough we may get Vickie as a playable diva again XD

^

You're probably right.

Didn't get much legend/alumni diva love last year and it had an AE theme so unless that's the theme again I seriously doubt we'll get any more than Trish, Lita and Stephanie (all in their most recent attires - Steph in a suit).

Tbh that wouldn't even bother me if we were to get the full divas roster but I'm doubtful of even getting that... seriously don't see Aksana, Rosa or Tamina making the cut and I wouldn't be suprised if the Funkadactyls missed out as well. No hope for the NXT divas at all... but hey, if the roster's thin enough we may get Vickie as a playable diva again XD

LOL

please no

^

You're probably right.

LOL

please no

Why not? If she is playable, use her as a jobber if you dislike her.

^

You're probably right.

LOL

please no

Why not? If she is playable, use her as a jobber if you dislike her.

Well i could do that, but i would prefer someone that actually wrestles in wwe xD

I was joking about Vickie making the cut but if she did I wouldn't mind so long as every other diva on the roster is playable as well.

Purely because as a wrestling fan (both of males & females) I would rather wrestle in a wrestling game with a wrestler as opposed to a manager/valet/GM. Now as Rise of Nightmares said I could just job her out but that wouldn't make her any less annoying if others are missing and tbh if I'm not a fan of them I just don't use them...

If Vickie's in then great, the more the merrier, there's no point in complaining about more people on the roster. I mean it's not like if she was taken out she'd be replaced with someone on the diva roster. But I wouldn't use her and if we do miss out on actual wrestlers it would be highly frustrating.

I was joking about Vickie making the cut but if she did I wouldn't mind so long as every other diva on the roster is playable as well.

Purely because as a wrestling fan (both of males & females) I would rather wrestle in a wrestling game with a wrestler as opposed to a manager/valet/GM. Now as Rise of Nightmares said I could just job her out but that wouldn't make her any less annoying if others are missing and tbh if I'm not a fan of them I just don't use them...

If Vickie's in then great, the more the merrier, there's no point in complaining about more people on the roster. I mean it's not like if she was taken out she'd be replaced with someone on the diva roster. But I wouldn't use her and if we do miss out on actual wrestlers it would be highly frustrating.

That is another option, though personally, if they are in the game, I use them even if I do dislike them, especially if they are DLC, if I pay for them, they are getting used.

Vickie should only be in the game if we can bloody her up with a male Superstar Mortal Kombat style.

She has no business in wrestling and is the sould reason why I wont watch any show she appears in.

I really want Vickie to be in...I used her alot as a manager.

Even if she was in as a NPC like Ricardo. Comes out and introduces her client...The screams of EXCUSE ME! would be amazing :lol:

Archived