• Last Reply

I would love for them to add Natalya's jacket during her entrance :/

it would be more perfect <33

riw0nm.png

That's the Attire i'm hoping for, for my Nattie <3

Yeah me too (:

As am I.

What attired y'all hoping for?

Well since Kelly Kelly is returning on Monday night raw.She will probably be DLC, and if she is DLC I hope they update her entrance and pick a good attire for her.

Since when?

Well since Kelly Kelly is returning on Monday night raw.She will probably be DLC, and if she is DLC I hope they update her entrance and pick a good attire for her.

Is this true? If so...

:dance: YYYYEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kick::dance::kick: THIS IS GREAT NEWS! WAAAHHOOO!!! :kick:

...I will very much be looking forward to it.

Don't get the hate for Duplicates. I prefer them so I can give the Duplicates a different Moveset, Theme etc. Have Rated R Lita with Edge and Attitude with Matt & Jeff as no one can be in more than one Stable.

Although her Team Xtreme attires are much better for Superstar Threads, wrong era I know, but a personal favourite attire of mine was her shorts, knee high boots, vest top & wrist bands. Only ever had this attire in WrestleMania 21 on the Xbox though unfortunately.

Current roster wise, I'm hoping for Kaitlyn, Naomi & Cameron to make there in-game debuts as well as AJ to no doubt start on disc. The Bella Twins will be in I'm sure and Aksana would be nice as she is quite frequently used, but as she never has a storyline, who knows.

Archived