WWE 2K14 Wishlist

ConnorD57

As I couldn't find a WWE 14 forum I thought I'd post this here... Things I want from the next game:

New Weapons -

Thumbtacks

Trash can lid

Barbed wired stick

Maybe a new match type (even if just one)

Triple threat tag match

Strap match? (Stupid but an idea)

Street fight (environment can be used/fights in the crowd)

More options for create a finisher and a little more realistic finishers instead of the stupid transitions we have now.

Blood can be spilled rarely when switched on instead of having blood in every match...

Injuries are given when a certain body part is EXTREMELY damaged.

Share your ideas here...

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New chair shot animations, barricade attack animations, new pin animations, new stunner,rock bottom, peoples elbow, chokselam, tombstone, aa,gts, rko, codevreaker, WMD, rock sharpshooter, arm drags, rock and Austin punches, Gutwrench powerbomb, ankle lock, Batista bomb , pedigree , better sweet chin music, zig zag, jumping complete shot, killswitch,f5, and much more can't think ATM lol.

Pin combos on every finisher, maybe you can only do it if you have enough stamina\ health limb damage.

Cross Rhodes needs to be a bit faster and I suppose the guy executing needs a bit more movement like Rhodes does.... Rock bottom definitely needs more of an impact... Samoan drop certainly does... And new chair shot animations would be good and they need to do more damage. Would also like more cutscenes in universe mode... And cutscenes such as attacking from behind need to do more damage

Attacking Cut-Scenes to have a impact on the match

Alicia Fox needs to have a decent model and hair

The Peoples elbow needs more impact.

No non-playable Character with the exception of referee, security guards & commentary.

New stunner.

Better weapon physics and new weapon animations.

No repetitive matches in universe matches that only have 2 cut-scenes during the rivalry.

Backstage roaming for falls count anywhere.

Include some of the NXT roaster.

Add Kaitlyn, Rosa Mendes, Aksana & Tamina to the game.

The Cross Rhodes, needs to be reanimated ^^

How could I have forgot that lol, the thing I hate abour the rock bottom is the setup, it should start like the book end animation, I made videos on wwe 13 of how the moves should look like on hi light reel but havnt got round to uploading them.

Running trouble in paradise, hogan leg drop, the new one we got is awful, the ref takes ages to count the pin combo like many other moves this year, also a starship pain with the setup in the corner like the punt , spear, scm, similar to the setup in All stars.

I disagree with that ^ can't quote as I'm on my phone but I think the crowd scenes make it more realistic... Also a great addition would be show intro like last years pyro... But also they could add the show intro videos

Its only realistic for certain superstars though. I mean not every superstar has a crowd scene more than 3 times in their entrance. And plus it would be optional so everyone's happy. And as for show intro's as long as you can turn them off and skip them I don't even care.

• Chris Jericho.

Bo Dallas

The Shield.

3MB

Free Roam in Falls Count Anywhere matches.

Customizable entrance attires.

More options is create an entrance. For example I need to be able to control where and when the pyro goes off better. Like to manually be able to drag and set a marker where the pyro goes off.

In create a superstar mode, I want to be able to select the type of material the clothes I'm using are. For instance, if I select leather, please let it look like leather and etc.

-Huge roster including NXT people AND Legends&Icons from each WWF/E era since the Golden Era.

-Improvements to Universe Mode as much as possible

-All new campaign mode with RPG elements,You use a CAW and go from being a rookie on NXT to being called up to the main roster to having big PPV matches to headlining WM in a title match,But your career goes in different paths depending on decisions and win&less record

-Create a Title belt instead of just editing

-Big match types from WWE history such as Buried Alive/Casket/3 Stages of Hell/Ambulance&Stretcher

-More Weapons

-Stage props&side floors being fully interactive

-More commentating teams with the option to choose which to use per match

-Improvements to graphics/lighting&especially character models

-Exactly the same CAW mode with tons of new items added and improvements to character models,More slots too

-More arena selections for Create an Arena including ECW&WCW ones

-Able to edit every single item on the in-game roster in threads

-Actual weight detection like from No Mercy&Day of Reckoning 2 with improvements

-Actual proper bug testing

-Online Server improvements

-WWE 2K14 to be the actual game title

• Kaitlyn
  • Attitude Mode Backlash 1999 - WrestleMania X-Seven
  • Free Roam in Falls Count Anywhere matches
  • Return of the customizable 3D Locker Room
--------

I don't think you have to worry about Kaitlyn being in the game this year lol. She's the biggest diva right now besides A.J :)

More expansive roster. Less legends, more current stars. Include NXT and a handful of the wrestlers there.

Career mode that includes ability to start out in NXT itself and work your way up to the main roster. Pretty much HCTP's "season" mode but a lot more expansive.

Better commentary. Include commentary crews like Cole/Lawler, Matthews/JBL.

More then six wrestler limit in the ring at one time. 5v5/4v4 tag matches as well as bigger battle royals and more hectic Royal Rumbles.

Better create a title.

More create-an-arena options. Include different rampways, like flat ground entrances or ramp ways that lead straight to the ring ala Impact Wrestling. Smaller arena choices for Indie companies. Better outside arenas.

Backstage fights similar to HCTP. Can lead to different areas.

Weight detection.

More words for use in name stitching.

• Being able to select reversals for moves such as ddt clutch suplex's and powerbombs

Create a Taunt

Being able to select barricade moves not everyone does a Headbutt its stupid.

Fix Create a Finishers smooth them out they look too choppy most of the time.

Two Count

Spectator Mode online

Stables online which will result into tag and trio entrances online

• Create a Title
  • My Superstar Career Mode (very similar to My Player in NBA 2K)
  • Improved Universe Mode
  • Create a Story
  • Big Roster
  • Roster updates
  • Being able to select a standard referee for a match(have more WWE referees available

These are just a few of my ideas...I'm sure I will have more :)

Archived