RoKaDitz Ultimate CAW Topic, More CAWs Added!

RoKaDitz

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Rok, are Punk's tattoo (SES slot) is the same texture as jwkim666/Technokev's or did you actually make cuts? Because if i can remember correctly he didnt really have full sleave tattoos back then and therefore if indeed you make cuts, i wanna ask if you fancy sharing it to me? Because that textured Punk arm tattoo that already been cut would make a boost for me making ROH Punk, thanks man :cool:

Hey Rok, are Punk's tattoo (SES slot) is the same texture as jwkim666/Technokev's or did you actually make cuts? Because if i can remember correctly he didnt really have full sleave tattoos back then and therefore if indeed you make cuts, i wanna ask if you fancy sharing it to me? Because that textured Punk arm tattoo that already been cut would make a boost for me making ROH Punk, thanks man :cool:

Oh shit, nah.. It haves all the tattoos. :(

I'll edit them next time i play. :D

Downloaded your new AJ Styles now, 9/10! If only the beard would be more dark and includes render it'll be 15/10!

I guess i can fix it, i uploaded that just to download it on my TNA save account. :P

News:

• Daniel Bryan face was totally tweaked and i think it's good enough to be the final face.
  • CM Punk is going to be uploaded as a preview tomorrow and finished next week.
  • Same with Seth Rollins.
  • Maybe Dean Ambrose will be updated with better morphing/detailing.
  • I'll maybe update Erick Rowan because i'm not happy with the one i made.
  • Due to the lack of good John Morrison and Edge's on CC i'll attempt to make both.
  • Kassius Ohno will be re-uploaded with updated attires and textured face.
  • I'm currently making Edge and i gotta say it's looking good. :D

Allright guys, S.E.S. CM Punk, The Miz, Edge, Daniel Bryan, Jeff Jarrett and Seth Rollins previews are uploaded.

Credits: Dynomyte for CM Punk base morph, DarioCanaus90 for Punk face texture, Techokev for Punk tattoo and attire textures, WWETheRocky for The Miz face texture, RevFury for Edge base morph, WWETheRocky for Edge face and left arm tattoo textures, RatedFCB for Edge sun tattoo and entrance coat PT's, The D for Daniel Bryan base morph, Technokev for Bryan face texture, Dani-Vani for Bryan attire PT's, IamNoModder for Jeff Jarrett base morph and majority of detailing, SuppaStunna28 for making the half-conversion of Jarrett, nCo for Rollins base morph, WWETheRocky for Rollins face texture, Big333Gus for Rollins tatto and attire PT's and Righteous for Rollins moveset.

Archived