Please close/Mass report

TitanTron

lol at the fact he's gone silent now a mod asks him for proof.

I'd like to see you respond to things while you're in another tab trying to figure out how to post links on a browser than won't let you. It's only been a few minutes anyway.

If right-click copy doesn't work, use CTRL+C. CTRL+V to paste. If that doesn't work, Tell me the topics & I'll paste your evidence.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What else do you expect from someone who thinks Natalya is WWE's hottest Diva? :lol:

Seriously though he seems cool enough to me. Just ignore him or block him if he annoys you that much.

You didn't need to add that. The first line was spot on.

Then again, you thinking Kaitlyn is the hottest WWE diva doesn't give you much room to talk :hqhq:

#NIGHTOFKAITLYN ;)

I'll be here to comfort you when she gets pinned tonight.

Can you provide any examples of this terrible behavior please.

I can't provide links because I'm stuck on firefox, but I can provide examples. In the Off-Topic Topic he's claimed that I would soon be "riding his d***" and he's been making other blatant sexual references which, according to what I've read, is against the rules. He has also clearly admitted to "hazing" me which involves harassment and abuse, in this case, treating me and other people with lower post counts like dung. You can see evidence of this in both the Off-Topic Topic, and the topic about saying something about the person above you.

Now, I'll be the first to admit, When I first responded to how I was being treated, my emotions at the time were very evident in what I had posted. If I have broken any rules in the process of calling Clique on his actions, I accept responsibility for my own and whatever Consequence I may receive.

http://caws.ws/forum...caine-added-me/

The OP reminds me a lot of you.

:laugh: Thanks for that. I almost forgot about him.

I know I might seem like I'm acting ridiculous, but the difference between that situation and that one is that that was an invalid reason to complain. Clique has admitted in this very topic to "Hazing" which is, pretty much by definition, harassment. He then proceeded to post spam in this topic, briefly changing the subject to the censorship of the N word. Not that it isn't an interesting subject to dicuss, but I'm sure it's against the rules as well.

I know I might seem like I'm acting ridiculous, but the difference between that situation and that one is that that was an invalid reason to complain. Clique has admitted in this very topic to "Hazing" which is, pretty much by definition, harassment. He then proceeded to post spam in this topic, briefly changing the subject to the censorship of the N word. Not that it isn't an interesting subject to dicuss, but I'm sure it's against the rules as well.

Personally, I've seen certain members do far worse than what Clique's done & they're still here. I'm not naming names because I don't want a flame war, but Clique hasn't done anything wrong IMO.

Pipe down.

This.

OP, grow up & go outside.

With all due respect, well, what little there is left, just stop. How can you tell me to grow up when you're insulting me with the most immature insults possible. Telling people I'll be "riding your D*** in a month" Isn't exactly the most mature thing to do.

I can't force you to stop posting on this topic, and I wouldn't, but everything you say in this topic isn't helping you any. So I'm asking you to stop.

Personally, I've seen certain members do far worse than what Clique's done & they're still here. I'm not naming names because I don't want a flame war, but Clique hasn't done anything wrong IMO.

I only asked for if an eye could be kept on him, not for a ban or suspension. I don't want him gone at all, I just believe his behavior should be made aware of.

Pipe down.

This.

OP, grow up & go outside.

With all due respect, well, what little there is left, just stop. How can you tell me to grow up when you're insulting me with the most immature insults possible. Telling people I'll be "riding your D*** in a month" Isn't exactly the most mature thing to do.

I can't force you to stop posting on this topic, and I wouldn't, but everything you say in this topic isn't helping you any. So I'm asking you to stop.

Clique, you're hurting his feels. Please continue to do so.

Archived