Please close/Mass report

TitanTron

EDIT: This was not something I wanted to do, But this is a Mass User Report. May this thread serve as evidence of the topic hijacking and disruptive posting.

NOT EVERYONE WHO POSTED BROKE THOSE RULES. I give props to the people who stayed on topic, as well as the people who actively chose not to add anymore fuel to the fire.

Please Lock this topic, and take the appropriate action against the spammers and hijackers.

http://caws.ws/forum...r/96851-clique/

If you look at his posts you'll see what I'm talking about. His behavior is seemingly getting out of hand and I believe someone should keep an eye on him.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently you haven't seen the other stuff he's been posting.

Like what? The section is called FUN AND GAMES. A section where you can joke about & not take anything seriously.

I understand that. But some of the things he's posting are just plain insulting, and uncalled for.

You can't tell me that when he says things like: "He'll (Not sure who else he could be talking about) be Riding my dick in a month.", that I should just pretend that was nothing. I know I might seem ridiculous right now, but the way he's acting, that's not how a place like this should be, and I'm sure he knows that.

And no, it has nothing to do with hotlinked sigs. I'm not sure why anyone would think that, but it has nothing to do with this situation.

If ya really don't like his posts that much, ignore him.

When insults are being directed toward me, I should ignore them. That isn't going to stop him from treating others that way.

As Clique said earlier, it's hazing, an initiation to F&G of sorts. Clique had it done to him, it happened to me, you're no different to anyone else.

There is no hazing ChZR you suck thats what it was.

You guys are overreacting seriously.

I don't suck. :lol:

orly.

Simple ovvereactiom dude eeryone gets flack on this site for something.

There is no hierarchy except for modes and meners here so it should not offend you.

What else do you expect from someone who thinks Natalya is WWE's hottest Diva? :lol:

Seriously though he seems cool enough to me. Just ignore him or block him if he annoys you that much.

You didn't need to add that. The first line was spot on.

Then again, you thinking Kaitlyn is the hottest WWE diva doesn't give you much room to talk :hqhq:

What else do you expect from someone who thinks Natalya is WWE's hottest Diva? :lol:

Seriously though he seems cool enough to me. Just ignore him or block him if he annoys you that much.

You didn't need to add that. The first line was spot on.

Then again, you thinking Kaitlyn is the hottest WWE diva doesn't give you much room to talk :hqhq:

#NIGHTOFKAITLYN ;)

Archived