Please close/Mass report

TitanTron

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys. Stop it. Honestly, the last thing I want to do is have to turn this topic into a mass user report.

Dude...We were Laughing at the Other Topic..not you...So what makes you say 'Stop It' to us??

Chill Man... :cool:

It's disruptive posting and hijacking. What they are doing in this topic is against the board rules.

Why can't we all be friends?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-_SYfDP0Hk

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guys. Stop it. Honestly, the last thing I want to do is have to turn this topic into a mass user report.

Dude...We were Laughing at the Other Topic..not you...So what makes you say 'Stop It' to us??

It's disruptive posting and hijacking. What they are doing in this topic is against the board rules.

Oh..k

But since no other Member has Complains against Clique..I guess Blocking him is the only way if he gets on your nerves

Wow! A lot of people on this thread need to get a warning, especially TheNewF'nShow. TitanTron, it seems like nobody is going to do anything to help you in this situation, so I suggest you block Clique if his posts bother you so much.

Eh, My 1 warning should be removed now anyways... I'll just take another warning to keep it at 1. Doesn't bother me. Wooooooo Ban Clique for joking around, Might as well ban everybody that posted in that thread because that's what the thread is about. Jokes and fun. Get over it, Grow up. Yes, Just block Clique and don't post in the topic...

Why can't we all be friends?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-_SYfDP0Hk

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh..k

But since no other Member has Complains against Clique..I guess Blocking him is the only way if he gets on your nerves

I wish it were that simple. well, Technically it is that simple, but I have a personal policy about blocking people. I like to live my life without burning bridges or cutting ties. I could always unblock him, but then what would be the point of blocking in the first place.

Archived