First Match

GameGodOfAll

I'll have a hard time choosing my very first match, but I intend to do these back to back:

Attitude Kane vs X-Pac

Road Dogg, X-Pac and Billy Gunn vs Too Cool & Rikishi

Big Bossman vs Paul Wight

The Godfather vs Val Venis

New Age Outlaws vs APA

The Brood vs The Nation

Gangrel vs Val Venis

Shamrock vs Attitude Rock

Daniel Bryan vs Shamrock

Attitude Jericho vs Eddie Guerrero

I'll probably do the opposite of most of those matches as well...(switch sides).

Yeah...I'm literally going to play all of those. Then I'll start attitude era mode...

How are you going to use them in your first match, when most of them are going to be locked?

Fan Axxess, Unlock All?

Exactly. And Too Cool/Rikishi are day 1 DLC.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've already played my first match while at Best Buy waiting to pick up my girlfriend from work.

I was Daniel Bryan against Kane, match setting on epic. And it truly was awesome. After I actually buy the game, I'll probably do A tag match. Daniel Bryan and Kane against Rey mysterio and sin cara.

Sheamus? The best wrestler in WWE? LOL! Okay, good sir.

Edge, Christian, & Gangrel vs. Scotty 2 Hotty, Rikishi, and Grandmaster Sexay.

Consistently puts on the best matches of the night. Probably has more great matches this year than anyone else. Only Ziggler and Bryan are probably up there in that category with Punk being further back.

Consistently puts on the best matches of the night. Probably has more great matches this year than anyone else. Only Ziggler and Bryan are probably up there in that category with Punk being further back.

Bryan vs Punk > Any Sheamus match this year

That's all a matter of opinion.

Anyway, if I pick up the game it's likely that it won't be until next year for the DLC so my first match could be:

Y2J & Punk jobbing out D. Bryan & Del Rio (or Miz, Rhodes, Khali, Mahal etc...)

The Uso's vs damn its hard to think of tag team that I want to see in the game.

Santino & Beth vs Kidd (caw) & Nattie

6-diva battle royale - with AJ, Layla, Nattie & on disc divas

Kane defeating 'Taker at 'Mania :P

That's about it - if it happens it would more than likely be the top match... maybe make it a 3v3 and add Damien Sandow to my team to beat the crap out of the opponents.

True, although I personally wouldn't say he's the best in the company atm, I'd place him in my top five easily however.

Sheamus vs Bryan @ Extreme Rules was better.

Bryan vs. Sheamus at Extreme Rules was waaaay better than every Punk vs. Bryan match. Match of 2012.

Archived