Oliber.'s CAW Shop | ZEMA ION, GARRETT BISCHOFF UPLOADED

Oliber.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It might help to start of with one of the Asian presets for Zema. I think preset 7 would be the best? The one with the rounder nose (southeast Asians have flatter, wide noses). The default skin tone for those presets aren't so bad to use either.

The one you're using now just makes him look like a white guy with a Jew-Fro XD

I changed a few things on the face, I will post it in the update. There's little detailing on the face due to the amount of space the attires are taking.

I addressed the issue on the nose, I hope you see the changes on the next update. Zema has almost a pretty smooth face, I've done some work on his eyebrows too, but changes cannot be seen full because of the hair.

I changed a few things on the face, I will post it in the update. There's little detailing on the face due to the amount of space the attires are taking.

I addressed the issue on the nose, I hope you see the changes on the next update. Zema has almost a pretty smooth face, I've done some work on his eyebrows too, but changes cannot be seen full because of the hair.

Sweet i cant wait 2 see it

Here it is,the full preview of Zema Ion. Trust me, it really looks good in game.

ZemaIonFINAL.jpg

Things to do before upload:

• Fix eye color (just noticed a while ago it is dark blue)
  • Add Shine to pants.
  • Fix lipstick color.
  • Entrance. Moveset is done, i just need an entrance for him.

I think you should work on the face a little more before you decide to upload. The attire is perfect and the tattoos look awesome but something is way off in the face. It doesn't really look like Zema IMHO. I can't put a finger on it but I'll be sure to come back here with some feedback when I do. What reference pics are you using? I can't find a lot of good shots on Google Images. LOL

Also, Pinoy KNB?

I figured out I did his Jaw morph off, so I reworked it. Same with the eyes, he has dark eyelids (not makeup) in real life that extends to the side of his eyes, also reworked. Honestly and personally, it looks good in game. Along with the in game's expressions, I like it a lot. But if you say so, then I'll have to delay this Zema so I can work on Sorensen.

I'm not sure what you're asking, but yes, I'm a Filipino.

When will we see him on CC?

He's already completed (aside from the entrance) , until anyone complains , I'll release him this weekend. But not sure.

If the CC let me upload him by the weekend, he'll be up by Saturday (here) as I'm busy the following days. But if CC i\s messed up the moment I try to upload him, then I'll release him along with Sorensen next week.

:cool:

I figured out I did his Jaw morph off, so I reworked it. Same with the eyes, he has dark eyelids (not makeup) in real life that extends to the side of his eyes, also reworked. Honestly and personally, it looks good in game. Along with the in game's expressions, I like it a lot. But if you say so, then I'll have to delay this Zema so I can work on Sorensen.

I'm not sure what you're asking, but yes, I'm a Filipino.

Cool! Me too kind of. My mom is from pampanga :)

But yeah, it was just a suggestion, if you're happy with it, you should just upload it. I mean what do I know? I don't even make CAWs lol

^ That's cool. I've been to Pampanga a lot. :D Thanks for your suggestions anyway.

Sorensen preview should be up later, just finishing the tattoo.

Can anyone help me with Sorensen's attires? I need ref for them, so far I have only one attire for him.

^ Thanks Pac. Coming from you , that means a lot :cool:

Designs on some attires looks dirty on CAW mode, but looks good in game. Noticed that he debuted the green attire this week's impact, and there's some designs on the back of his pants that I have not included, will work on those later.

Just an update: Looks like I won't be getting to CC for a few days (might be a week) as my Live connection's acting strange. Really strange.

By the time I get back, I'll upload these works:

• Zema Ion - 4 attires, complete moveset, still no entrance, with render.
  • Jesse Sorensen - 4 attires, complete moveset, no entrance, with render.
  • Ring Ka King arena
  • Sinister Minister? - I got the base figures down, just haven't touch it in a while.

• 4 weeks later...

He's completed a long time ago, I just don't have the urge to upload him as of the moment.

I'm planning on uploading him once Archer's Bobby Roode is released, as that's the only time I'll be having access to WWE 12 again.

Zema Ion Uploaded.

Tags: Zema, Oliber, TNA.

^ I just did that before I posted that it's uploaded. I always check if my CAW is in the server.

Well, it said it was there. On Most recent, when I search with my tag of Oliber . If it's not really there, I'll upload it sometime.

Archived