Oliber.'s CAW Shop | ZEMA ION, GARRETT BISCHOFF UPLOADED

Oliber.

I'll be trying to look at View Content by Creator. Will note if it shows up there or not.

UPDATE

Did a search on What's Hot for Oliber and got 4 page results. No Zema. Did a View Content by Creator and it listed 9 pages of stuff.. but halfway down the 5th page, the entries were blank and I couldn't load the second set of loaded pages.

I'm thinking the CAW is definitely on the server, it's just that the server is having its typical issue.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone please check if Zema and Garrett are up on CC?

I tried to upload Zema around 10 times. Garrett was thrown in to CC just for a test, and I know it's uploaded but not sure on Zema. And for those who are asking me on Live ( i signed out) here's the list of my CAWs on CC.

• Epico
  • Primo
  • Stunning Steve Austin
  • Test
  • Taka Michinoku
  • Rikishi
  • Triple H
  • John Laurinaitis
  • Kane
  • Mikey Whipwreck
  • Mankind

I see, glad it's up then. Will take a break from uploading stuffs in WWE 12 as I always get pissed uploading than downloading hahah.

Not sure, but when I'm back I'll upload Jesse Sorensen, Hopefully.

Will take a break from uploading stuffs in WWE 12 as I always get pissed uploading than downloading hahah.

Yeah, especially when you have to wait to upload the PTs first thing and that whole %95 disconnection mess. Great CAW btw!

Archived