Oliber.'s CAW Shop | ZEMA ION, GARRETT BISCHOFF UPLOADED

Oliber.

Zema Ion added to the collection. Need help on this one, if anyone have clear ref pics for his tattoos, please post it here.

I tweaked his face after the shot was taken, but just a little, as usual suggestions are welcomed.

Bischoff is complete, unless he debuts a proper ring gear, then I'll add it. There's little love for him right now so I'm not sure if I'll upload him. Also, RKK arena is previewed. :cool:

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the rock by wolfgang

Skin: Texture & Color 8: 5th Color, -10

Eye Type 6: 0, 255, 0

Eyelashes 4: 15, 128, 30

Eyebrows 27: 17, 193, 74

Teeth 1: Default

Shape

Head: 19, -17, 3

Cranium: -45, -79, -70, -8

Eyebrows: -98, -95, -100, -31

Eyes: 8, 17, -5, 21, -8, 100, -4

Nose: 23, 29, -57, -99, -18, 100, 30, 39

Cheeks: 51, 43, -90, -31

Mouth: 22, -4, 35, -51, -72, -57, 11

Jaw: -30, -31, -15, -4, 5, -100

Ears: -43, 7, -22, -26

Height: 6'4 - 313 lbs

Size: 10

Shape

Neck: -47, -5, 18

Chest: 34, -2, 25, 4

Traps: 67, 10, 15

Shoulders: 25, 15, -18

Abdomen: -7, 17, 5

Waist: 21, 15

Arms: 1

Biceps: -12, -11

Forearms: 6, 10

Hands: -7, -4, 5

Legs: 25

Thighs: 20, -5

Calves: -13, -2

Feet: 0, 0, 0

Body Hair 3: 18, 154, 210

Lipstick 12: 11, 135, 190

Marks & Scars 16: 21, 154, 166

Makeup 18: 18, 135, 207

Face Paint 56: 18, 134, 164

Makeup 5: 18, 134, 200

Combinations 25: 20, 146, 152

Makeup 4: 18, 148, 216

Mustache 11: 18, 135, 157

Mustache 4: 17, 139, 193

Trunks & Underwear 12: 0, 255, 40

Knee Pads 4: 0, 255, 41

Boots & Shoes 26: 0, 255, 41

Elbow Pads 1: 0, 0 41

this should help u out

@SantaCaw: Thanks for that, but I'm pretty happy with how my Rock turned out. He really looks good in game and it's no bs lol. Maybe I'll try to follow that formula, just to see if I like it, since Wolfgang is one of the premier CAW maker here.

@D-Driller: Thanks for that ref! That would be the third attire. One legged attire is not that accurate, even if I 'edit' it I cannot get the results unlike PS2 days :hqhq: but I managed to made a decent PT to cover the left leg and make a one legged look.

I would love to see you take a shot on Ion too! the more the merrier!

I'm done with the pants, I just need to apply the PTs.

I can't get refs for his tats, but I think I might have to look on one of the RKK high def vids. If I remember correctly, there's a close up shot of the back tattoo there, I'm not sure though.

I'm thinking of doing his Destination X attire, but I'm currently stuck on 3 attires lol.

• Blue TNA attire - done
  • Green TNA attire - done
  • Red TNA attire - in progress.
  • 4th - Indies or TNA Debut? undecided at the moment.

By the way, tattoos are made up of designs, and they are good in game and in CAW mode I assure you ;)

With the amount of PT slots taken by the attire, it's impossible to make his tattoos.

Any suggestions on Ion or Garrett guys?

Glad you like it. No one had commented on Garrett besides you and my sis .. and my friend lol. Bischoff Jr. is not a draw on TNA and on Caws.ws :P

I need Zema Ion's entrance if anyone can make. I'll convert his movesets from my SVR 2011 Ion.

Glad you like it. No one had commented on Garrett besides you and my sis .. and my friend lol. Bischoff Jr. is not a draw on TNA and on Caws.ws :P

I need Zema Ion's entrance if anyone can make. I'll convert his movesets from my SVR 2011 Ion.

i can try n make a good Ion entrance if ya like

Yes please. If only we could include his hairspray :P thanks.

I'd help you out bud but have very limited knowledge where tna is concerned.

Thanks man, I was finding a good skin tone for Zema. That's the only thing I need lol. Mexicans and Filipinos almost have the same skin color, I might research on values on that one. :)

Thanks man, I was finding a good skin tone for Zema. That's the only thing I need lol. Mexicans and Filipinos almost have the same skin color, I might research on values on that one. :)

yea i know right wwe 13 should add more props u can use

Try the one of the skintones i used for primo or epico man, and work from there ;)

Archived