Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Oliber.

Oliber.'s CAW Shop | ZEMA ION, GARRETT BISCHOFF UPLOADED

Will post some of my WWF, TNA, ROH caws here. Sorry for the poor quality of pics.

Zema Ion

Uploaded, Search Tags: Oliber, Zema, TNA

ZemaIonFINAL.jpg

Garret Bischoff

UPLOADED: Garrett, Oliber, TNA

Garrettmug.jpg

FINISHED CAWS | UPLOADED.

KANE - UPLOADED [2/17/2012] Tags: Kane , Oliber., AJSIM

CAW by AJSim, Tweaked version by Petchy that I also tweaked

:D .

KanePreview-1.jpg

RIKISHI: Search tags: Oliber. , Rikishi, Too Cool.

RikishiMug.jpg

"TEST" ANDREW MARTIN:

Tags: Oliber. , Test, WWF

TestMug-1.jpg

TRIPLE H - Uploaded Tags: Oliber. , HHH, Hunter

TripleHMugs.jpg

TAKA Michinoku - UPLOADED Tags: Oliber. ,TAKA, WWF

DSC_1135.jpg

Ken Shamrock - Uploaded Tags: Oliber. , Shamrock

DSC_1138.jpg

Note: All are not yet uploaded, I'll inform you once I did. smile.gif

Nice start on all man!

Thanks bro, any suggestions?

I really wish I have the tools to *youknowwhat* laughing.gif seriously need it for Rock's sideburns and eyberows.

wow taka looks awesome what are the tags?

Thanks. Not yet up, I'll put the tags on the main post once uploaded.

That Taka is looking very nice man.But the Rock looks like he his constipated and his pushing to get the shit out.Try moving the black dots up on his nose they dont look right atm.

^ will do. I'm frustrated with my Rock actually. When I removed the designs for custom skin color, he looks fine.

That PT eyebrow is intended for Rikishi, that I used but It didn't turn out that great.

Are you making funaki too? I wish they would re-animate the michinoku driver.. it doesnt look like taka's

I'll try making Funaki too, I just need to find my copy of 2010 coz that's where I last made him :lol:

Yeah! I'm making Ken Shamrock now, not too happy with the face but in a few minutes it should be done. :D

And I'll look into your Corino.

If I have enough slots, I would like to make Val Venis since I tried him before. But I'm running out of slots :lol:

test and taka look really good, not to fond of the custom skin tones. Tones are right, shine plastic look just kills it.

test is great

attires

Un American

T&A

ECW

hardcore champion

Thanks, can I have some refs for the hardcore attire?

test and taka look really good, not to fond of the custom skin tones. Tones are right, shine plastic look just kills it.

The shine on Rikishi is killing it :( But Rock looks good In game, against Triple H and Stone Cold. Will try to improve on that.

really love this Project Rikishi looks good but the Rock needs work around the eyes.

These all look good. Test's attires are rather default up until ECW. Original WWF he had black leather pants, boots, and wrist tape. Unamericans he had blue tights, white wrist tape, knee pads, and boots.

As per requests, how about the Nation of Domination? I kinda have an ingame thing going on with Ezekial, my Owen, Mark Henry, and The Rock. Maybe Faarooq, Ahmed, and Kama?

These all look good. Test's attires are rather default up until ECW. Original WWF he had black leather pants, boots, and wrist tape. Unamericans he had blue tights, white wrist tape, knee pads, and boots.

As per requests, how about the Nation of Domination? I kinda have an ingame thing going on with Ezekial, my Owen, Mark Henry, and The Rock. Maybe Faarooq, Ahmed, and Kama?

I'm planning on Faarooq.

Will start on him by Friday, I have a habit on making CAWs fast when I'm not eating. :lol: And thanks for the tips on Test's attires, will research on it.

* Ken Shamrock added on first post.

Might remove Test from this topic and start a new topic for him once I'm done with some tweaks and his WWF attires.

Love the TAKA!

Thanks, tried uploading him last night, but servers are too shitty.

Might upload him by Friday.

Shamrock looks really solid. Plus his attires were simple too so I can't wait to upload him. Although that makes 4 guys in my game with the Ankle Lock. (Swagger, Cole, Angle, Shamrock) AND ME MAKES 10!