Oliber.'s CAW Shop | ZEMA ION, GARRETT BISCHOFF UPLOADED

Oliber.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice Rock.

Any news on Kane I'm looking forward to this because it seems like Slipfan gave up on his.

Kane is completed with B.O.D., Half Mask attires. Problem is, this is AJSim's CAW.

Even though I have permission to tweak and add attires, I still can't figure out how to re-upload it. I'm slow on that part... each have renders.

If anyone knows how to do it, PM me, cause I just don't get it lol. :facepalm:

Nice Rock.

Any news on Kane I'm looking forward to this because it seems like Slipfan gave up on his.

The last update I saw on Slipfan's was a week or two ago and he said the one-sleeved attire was almost done. Anyways Oliber. if you have the program to add renders then you should be able to upload it by using that again.

I figured out how to reupload AJSim's Kane. Though I have to ask him first if I can.

Attires are finished, though there are some notes (before anyone downloads and bash)

Attires

• Masked Kane 2012. Same as AJSim's, tweaked the face (including the ears) so it would look like Kane even under the mask. (try to remove it, ;) )
  • Half Masked.A little dirty on the side of the top, but It looks good in game.
  • B.O.D. Same as the one I previewed, with minor tweaks (Boot shine, Mask detail addition)
  • One Sleeve Many requested this on my XBL. So I decided to do it. Not the best, but I think I did a good job.

Alright , enough of that. Just have to finish some renders, then I'll upload it if I'm allowed. :)

KANE UPLOADED.

Search: kane, Oliber. , AjSim

Sir Aj gave me the go signal, so here it goes. As promised, 4 attires (AjSim's 2011 return attire, Half Masked, B.O.D., One Sleeve) with renders each. Renders for One Sleeve and B.O.D. aren't the best, but if you don't feel it (like I do :P) you can always change it yourselves.

Please tell me if it's up. I had a hard time connecting to CC and uploaded him twice (as my game said) but I did not check if he was really on CC. Thanks.

Yup, I can't get to CC anymore (at this time)... it's so broken.

BTW, I'm not happy with how this turned out to be, I kinda rushed on making this, and finished weeks ago. Nothing fancy on this CAW, personally I'll be using it as a placeholder until AjSim's new release and Zurick and company finished their Kane as well.

The Rock is looking alot better,quite impressive you have captured his likeness.

Thanks, Rock is completed, I'll just have to change the body tone then it's ready for upload.

If anyone can take a cap card shot of The Rock once it's uploaded, It would be appreciated.

Bump!!!

Garrettmug.jpg

Garret Bischoff

He's near completion, just need to clean somethings up, add a render then will be ready for upload. Attires includes Against All Odds, Pants without Shirts, and Jackson James (referee). One slot for attire open, I don't know what to do with that. Again, feedbacks and suggestions are welcomed.

I guess Bischoff Jr isn't loved here lol.

Test is doing fine, haven't touched the face in a while, things to do before I re upload Test.

• Revert skin tone back. Current one looks so tanned.
  • A better attitude era render. Currently I'm using the one with hardcore title, which is crap in quality :(
  • add shine to the new pants.

Sounds cool. I'm waiting for that one.

Can you share a secret with me? I could add glasses and the long skirt to Rikishi's second entrance attire (Red Alternate), but not to others due to "You have reached the maximum number of layers" what is different with the second attire that I could do this? Thanks :)

2 things anyway swap out classi or 2012 for inverted kane ya know like when he was taggn up with pac nie rok attires but u ant hae attitude era without addias attire aka last standing match with mankind also 1000 dollar shirt in promos layeth smacketh down shirt but over all great caws

sorry need new keyboard

Archived