Warrior

.DUB

I haven't seen it, but it looks like nothing more than a generic story and a premise used to make money from the retarded knuckle draggers who started following UFC about no more than a year ago, as opposed to actual MMA fans. I'll probably watch it at some point to see if my thoughts now are anywhere near reality.

I watched the movie when it was at the cinema, great movie don't think it would come top 10 this year but the acting was great and so was the story.

It may not make your top ten but IMDB users votes placed it at No. 3 of 2011.

Don't get me wrong it was a great movie I just liked other movies more like First Class, Harry Potter, Money Ball, 50/50, Source Code, Rise of the Apes. It may actually make my top 10 but won't be in my top 5, there were quite a few comedies I liked this year too, Horrible Bosses, Inbetweeners and Harold and Kumar were all great.

I watched the movie when it was at the cinema, great movie don't think it would come top 10 this year but the acting was great and so was the story.

Don't get me wrong it was a great movie I just liked other movies more like First Class, Harry Potter, Money Ball, 50/50, Source Code, Rise of the Apes. It may actually make my top 10 but won't be in my top 5, there were quite a few comedies I liked this year too, Horrible Bosses, Inbetweeners and Harold and Kumar were all great.

I stopped reading at Harry Potter, Leave.

Why do you have to be homo? :/

Harry Potter was a good movie mayn... ;P

I stopped reading at Harry Potter, Leave.

Why? Did I hit a nerve by thinking Harry Potter was good.

Archived