Biggest Surprise Royal Rumble Winner

Rise of Nightmares

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cody Rhodes. I didn't see it coming. I was Randy Orton, had the difficulty cranked all the way out. Came out number one. And it was down to number thirty.

I got to say, it was pretty damn sweet hearing Rhode's current song blast through the TV to surprise me. I had to finishers saved up, so I went to hit the RKO, and I did.

He was about to throw me out, so I saved myself with my last finisher. We brawled around a bit, he got his finisher, hit me with the Cross Rhodes and tossed my ass out.

I went for a push with Yoshi but he got destroyed in a Handicapped Match. And then the following week got the stretcher scene, sooo I dropped that idea :lol:

Cody got his push himself. Wasn't even planning on pushing him, but the guy kept winning.

I got a couple of those myself, Mike Knox and Matt hardy just seem to keep winning, Terry Funk too. (Funk is my US champ)

Wow, I wish that would happen in mine.

You know who has really been making a mark on RAW?

Drew McIntyre. The guy won a battle royal one week, and then began to start kicking ass week in and week out. He's currently the number one Contender for the US Title.

Drew McIntyre has been kinda floating at the top of my US title rankings, he never gets a title shot, nor does he ever drop below 4th place, and I'm on like year 17.

Lately I've been trying to push Ted Dibiase, I already have him at 8th for the US title.

Mine are always main eventers, mid carders sometimes (Sheamus) or a guy I make lolsily win it (Santino!).

Justin Gabriel winning the Rumble (I did it) started off his main event push and he's now one of my main guys as well as Barrett and Swagger.

I had a few...

Ted Dibiase eliminated John Cena & Big Show at the same time to steal the win. Defeated Triple H for the WWE Title and holded it until the next Wrestlemania.

D'Angelo Dinero eliminated Chris Jericho was very suprising. I just had watch the match and Dinero was and Free Agent. He entered as No 30 and is now on my SD Brand. Won the WHC at WM, only to lose it to Cody Rhodes (MitB)

Ezekiel Jackson eliminated Sheamus. Zeke has entered as No 15 and Sheamus as No 23. They had a very nice match as the last 2 men, before Zeke eliminated Sheamus with a Powerbomb.

A couple.

Tyson Kidd - Not sure if this counts as 'surprising' as I was controlling him. He eliminated Jack Swagger last. He went on to win the WWE Title off CM Punk before losing it six months later to Tony Atlas.

Ted Dibiase Jr. - Whilst simming through a year he popped up as the winner of the Royal Rumble. Not sure who he eliminated last. I'd like to think Cody Rhodes. He won his title shot against John Cena at Wrestlemania before losing the belt 2 months later to Wade Barrett.

Archived