WWE signs former TNA talent...

Bawitdaba

.............. wow that was a misleading headline lol sorry....... well I'm probably gonna get told to change the title lol meh

Whats everyones opinions on WWE signing Lance Hoyt? It hasn't happened yet so dont b*tch and complain that "he hasn't signed" because I know that, I'm simply just stating my opinion and since this is a forum, i'm pretty sure I'm aloud to do that. I heard hes actually touring Japan at the moment, but I would love to see him sign with WWE and be a top superstar on ECW, he has alot of talent and potential. He could be one of the best faces or heels in ECW. For those who dont know Lance Hoyt (aka as Lance Rock or Shadow), hes a 6' 7" wrestler from Dallas, Texas. He does moves such as missle dropkicks, moonsaults, etc and hes really quite impressing. However apparently some of his close friends worked for WWE, most well known would be Kid Kash & Paul London, and considering the interviews Londons done about WWE recently, I couldn't help but think London would put a bad word on WWE and possibly pursuade Hoyt to sign.

So whats everyones opinions on him signing with WWE? Would WWE be interested? Would Lance Hoyt be interested? Would it be a good business decision?

maybe but I think he would get buried after an impressive start once they ran out of angles for him.

which would prolly be rather quick, considering the best that TNA could find to suite him involved an entire persona that revolved around playing guitar hero. I mean who doesn't like guitar hero? Thats not a gimmick its a friggin hobby.

[quote name='unknownsold13r' post='5776907' date='Feb 27 2009, 03:19 PM']maybe but I think he would get buried after an impressive start once they ran out of angles for him.

which would prolly be rather quick, considering the best that TNA could find to suite him involved an entire persona that revolved around playing guitar hero. I mean who doesn't like guitar hero? Thats not a gimmick its a friggin hobby.[/quote]

Hopefully he wouldnt, he said in an interview that his dream match would be with the Undertaker, so hopefully he would start out on ECW, then make an impressive switch to Smackdown to fued with the Deadman.

lmao about Guitar Hero, so true, but u gotta remember that its TNA, they struggle with storylines at the best of times. I mean the whole MEM Vs The Frontline was just a repeat of WCWs Millionaires Club Vs The New Blood, look it up children you'll see I'm right.

[quote name='Bawitdaba' post='5776914' date='Feb 27 2009, 12:21 AM'][quote name='unknownsold13r' post='5776907' date='Feb 27 2009, 03:19 PM']maybe but I think he would get buried after an impressive start once they ran out of angles for him.

which would prolly be rather quick, considering the best that TNA could find to suite him involved an entire persona that revolved around playing guitar hero. I mean who doesn't like guitar hero? Thats not a gimmick its a friggin hobby.[/quote]

Hopefully he wouldnt, he said in an interview that his dream match would be with the Undertaker, so hopefully he would start out on ECW, then make an impressive switch to Smackdown to fued with the Deadman.

lmao about Guitar Hero, so true, but u gotta remember that its TNA, they struggle with storylines at the best of times. I mean the whole MEM Vs The Frontline was just a repeat of WCWs Millionaires Club Vs The New Blood, look it up children you'll see I'm right.
[/quote]

oh trust me I remember the Hulkster with his FUNB flak jacket type thing he wore in late WCW era and it was terribad.

That said, Angle VS Sting (or AJ or Joe)>>>>> Hogan vs Billy Kidman

I mean you make a good point, but WWE does have crap like the boogeyman as well. Either way, I'm afraid they will either give Lance too much gimmick or not enough. Not enough and he never comes close to that match with the Taker. Too much and the Taker burries him in a 2 minute squash match and Hoyt ends up doing dark matches till his release.

Maybe, and its a long shot, but perhaps they could give him an attitudish era gimmick. He has a look that could fit that. That's bout they only compromise I think they could make that might work.

[quote name='unknownsold13r' post='5776926' date='Feb 27 2009, 03:28 PM']I mean you make a good point, but WWE does have crap like the boogeyman as well. Either way, I'm afraid they will either give Lance too much gimmick or not enough. Not enough and he never comes close to that match with the Taker. Too much and the Taker burries him in a 2 minute squash match and Hoyt ends up doing dark matches till his release.

Maybe, and its a long shot, but perhaps they could give him an attitudish era gimmick. He has a look that could fit that. That's bout they only compromise I think they could make that might work.[/quote]

Wow....... an actual logical thinking wrestling fan......... its not often you meet one these days lol. I completely agree with you about Boogeyman. If they turned Boogeyman heel, i think he could be quite good, but WWE for some reason dont do that......

I think if Hoyt had his TNA gimmick, his original gimmick, even though it wasnt really a gimmick, but I think it could work in WWE.

[quote name='Bawitdaba' post='5776945' date='Feb 27 2009, 05:40 AM'][quote name='unknownsold13r' post='5776926' date='Feb 27 2009, 03:28 PM']I mean you make a good point, but WWE does have crap like the boogeyman as well. Either way, I'm afraid they will either give Lance too much gimmick or not enough. Not enough and he never comes close to that match with the Taker. Too much and the Taker burries him in a 2 minute squash match and Hoyt ends up doing dark matches till his release.

Maybe, and its a long shot, but perhaps they could give him an attitudish era gimmick. He has a look that could fit that. That's bout they only compromise I think they could make that might work.[/quote]

Wow....... an actual logical thinking wrestling fan......... its not often you meet one these days lol. I completely agree with you about Boogeyman. If they turned Boogeyman heel, i think he could be quite good, but WWE for some reason dont do that......

I think if Hoyt had his TNA gimmick, his original gimmick, even though it wasnt really a gimmick, but I think it could work in WWE.
[/quote]

id dont really know anything about hoyt, but i agree boogeyman is pointless. i thought the boogeyman is someone that kids are scared off, yet we see the boogeyman as a face, they should turn him heel and make him really scary

Hoyt in WWE would be very good. WWE could use a younger, talented, agile, bigger guy the size of Hoyt. Ive seen videos of him on Youtube and he looked like he could be a force to be reckoned with. Maybe he could have a biker gimmick like Undertakers old Bad Ass gimmick. He looks like the motorcycle type. I dont know if it will happen but yeah id love to see him go to WWE.

I dont know why but I would really love to see a tag team of hoyt and helms face or heel theyd be cool to watch lol, helms with the shining wizard and hoyt follows up with the moonsault wooo. Any ways id love to see hoyt in wwe i thought he was great in his earlier days in tna.

[quote name='The D' post='5787083' date='Mar 1 2009, 01:55 PM']How about next time you don't use a misleading topic title. >_>[/quote]
100% agreed, are you the same guy who gave us that Do you want an In Your House DVD with a full blown title?

[quote name='JohnyH' post='5787106' date='Mar 1 2009, 11:05 PM'][quote name='The D' post='5787083' date='Mar 1 2009, 01:55 PM']How about next time you don't use a misleading topic title. >_>[/quote]
100% agreed, are you the same guy who gave us that Do you want an In Your House DVD with a full blown title?
[/quote]

:lol: I was waiting for a comment like that, no i wasnt the same guy who gave us that Do you want an In Your House DVD with a full blown title and how about next time you make a comment actually relating to the topic.

[quote name='Rated R Phenomenal Star' post='5787026' date='Mar 1 2009, 07:28 AM']WWE should sign Petey Williams and Sonjay Dutt before they even think about Lance Hoyt[/quote]

I was thinkin WWE could sign Petey, Dutt, Hoyt and Jimmy Rave and have them debut right after WrestleMania.

On RAW, it could be John Morrison and The Miz vs Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase for the Tag Titles. But about a minute or two in the match, Petey, Dutt, Rave, and Hoyt all jump the barricade and attack both Miz/Morrison and Priceless (Radicalz style). Then they can grab the mic and introduce themselves.
It would be pretty cool, but it probably wont happen tbh.

[quote name='Edgecated Luke' post='5790266' date='Mar 2 2009, 11:24 AM']WWE should hire him to replace Test.[/quote]
:lol: replace Test? why would you want Lance Hoyt to replace Test? so he could take steriods to the point that he couldnt put his arms beside himself properly anymore, losing pretty much all of the talent that he has and then being released? Na I'll pass on that one, perhaps they should just sign him to be Lance Hoyt, not Test.

Archived