I think overall these caws are good, just some things that need fixing to make them great:
- His face morph is good but he needs eyebrows, Trent has quite dark prominent eyebrows, so maybe use some in game ones on a lower opacity or use some custom ones from a different face pic of his as a texture
Trent has what Chuck Taylor refers to in their shoot interviews as "meat t*ts"
definitely needs custom Nips
- tight logos are inaccurate, they are missing the top designs that extend to his groin on the front and buttocks on the back. Also if you've gone for his grey and illiminous look its the wrong shade of green and needs to be more yellowey, if you've gone for his Best Friends NJPW tag league attire its green and blue. The left leg is blue with green outer logo, and the right leg is blue with green outer logo.
- a sound caw no issues here.
- his skin tone is too tanned,Ospreay is quite pale with fair hair
- his morph is too muscular and stocky and his jawline too defined,it looks like I imagine Ospreay would if he put on a stone of muscle.
- the belt logo from the spiderman attire is missing.
- again good work,just looks a bit untidy on his face where the moustache from the face texture pokes out from under the ingame moustache you used.
Like I said these are good caws, with slight fixes, and advanced entrances these could be great.
Also moveset wise Ospreay uses:
Front Flip DDT
Cross Legged Michinoku Driver
Inverted Crush 1 (whichever one starts with the back grapple)
Tilt a whirl Slam 2
Handspring Pele Kick (the one in springboard to a running in ring opponent)
Edited by cuey82, 19 December 2017 - 11:25 AM.