GAZWEFC: ROH/NJPW CAWs Updated 2nd April ROCKY ROMERO preview

gazwefc

Sweet Caws brother, especially that Ishii(which I downloaded a couple days ago and is an absolute BEAST in the ring) and Punishment Martinez, who looks like a legit in-game model.

If I may humbly offer a suggestion of an ROH caw, I'd love to see a legit really well-done Delirious. Surprisingly there's only one available for download, but it's absolutely horrible in all respects. I'm honestly shocked at the lack of love for a true ROH original like Delirious, having both a unique enough look and moveset to set him apart from the rest of the roster.

I'll post some reference pics to give you a better idea of what he could look like and if he'd interest you enough to take a shot at him. If not, no worries man. Keep up the damn fine work you're doing, and have a safe and Happy New Year.

Delirious:

220px-Delirious_the_wrestler.jpg

722402796_dpp_0482.jpg

delirious.jpg

deliriouswrestler_3824.jpg

1020503-delirious.jpg

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chase Owens, just need to do his moveset then I can upload

Thanks to Kendall Morris for some of the attire textures

2uzcj0w.jpg

Looks amazing, only thing I would change are the boots, use AJ's and cover up the phenomenal and 1 logos, these ones look too tall. I have a moveset made already if you wanna use it?

https://youtu.be/MH6Hr6432q8

Chase Owens, just need to do his moveset then I can upload

Thanks to Kendall Morris for some of the attire textures

2uzcj0w.jpg

Looks amazing, only thing I would change are the boots, use AJ's and cover up the phenomenal and 1 logos, these ones look too tall. I have a moveset made already if you wanna use it?

https://youtu.be/MH6Hr6432q8

Excellent, thanks. Ill add your moveset this evening, change the boots and upload.

Archived