GIANT BABA 03/28/2018

Timmothy1984

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you guys! I will tweak them some more and try and get the right and they can be part of the next patch. I'm only 800 downloads away from being diamond on cc so that will open the last 5 spots. Any request for Njpw, ROH, Noah or ajpw? I have a Jun akiyama and Akira Taue made I just haven't posted them

Thank you guys! I will tweak them some more and try and get the right and they can be part of the next patch. I'm only 800 downloads away from being diamond on cc so that will open the last 5 spots. Any request for Njpw, ROH, Noah or ajpw? I have a Jun akiyama and Akira Taue made I just haven't posted them

Joe Doering

Suwama

Zeus

Bodyguard

Kento Miyahara

KAI

Takao Omori

Manabu Soya

Atsushi Aoki & Hikaru Sato

Shuji Ishikawa

Daisuke Sekimoto

Yuji Okabayashi

Naoya Nomura

Yuma Aoyagi

Takuya Nomura

Masashi Takeda

Atsushi Maruyama

Yoshitatsu

Ryoji Sai

Ishikiri

Masa Kitamiya

Yes please. Is he AJPW 90's/early 2000's NOAH style by any chance?

Yes please. Is he AJPW 90's/early 2000's NOAH style by any chance?

DZrQlAN.jpg

There rough but Jun and Akira , yoshihio Takayama are up on cc

Good work as always never heard of Jun he looks good from the quick Google I did lol

Can't wait to complete War Machine next

need to brush up on your history! he's a legend!

Jun is the guy responsible for All Japan's current upswing. He's also a frickin legend, as AgeofSandow said

Archived