GIANT BABA 03/28/2018

Timmothy1984

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ERUuKcM.jpg

Mr. Lethal I won't be uploading him, the texture belongs to another creator not me

z7u8GEB.jpg

I made his head taller since the photo

I was just freaking thinking about why no one had made Jay, ricochet or Will O'sprey yet someone needs too that one looks great

there's an Ospreay up, but it's not great. I settled for a decent Ricochet. Still waiting for good CAWs of Scurll, Trent Seven, Travis Banks, and Mark Andrews

ERUuKcM.jpg

Mr. Lethal I won't be uploading him, the texture belongs to another creator not me

z7u8GEB.jpg

I made his head taller since the photo

I was just freaking thinking about why no one had made Jay, ricochet or Will O'sprey yet someone needs too that one looks great

there's an Ospreay up, but it's not great. I settled for a decent Ricochet. Still waiting for good CAWs of Scurll, Trent Seven, Travis Banks, and Mark Andrews

Oldsie made a great seven!

Does the face and hair look ok? Does it look like him?

Definitely looks great and like it. No one will get close to this one.

No they won't they will all look shiny face or over textures, Tim you need to keep going and then get on YouTube I told you, you are a top caw guy whether you want to be or not sorry LOL

Rocky Romero early WIP

NfUHg1o.jpg

bHcQYsd.jpg

oRfr5zM.jpg

Silas young early WIP

Q3LoZnu.jpg

Beer city bruiser

BdOd5lI.jpg

I doubt these guys will make it on cc they are rough early work in progress

Dude they alllook great. Definately should be uploaded

Right I don't know what Tim is looking at some times they are spot freaking on! And that Rocky is the star of this pack

Archived