WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

Should be a good show!

I'm also excited for RAW tonight. I'm interested to see what the reaction will be to them all get their arses handed to them.

I suspect we won't see anything yet, they'll want to build the anticipation of the backlash. Of course we could see Stephanie come down / phone up and give Kurt an absolute coating for allowing Smackdown to get one over on her show.

I've a really funny feeling that Kurt is going to be on team Raw himself, being ordered there by Stephanie would be a likely way to make that happen.

Watched the opening segment. Ah smug mode.

Anderson and Gallows leaving is honestly not a surprise. They've had their legs cut out from under them at every turn. Hope they tear it up in NJPW and ram it down Vince's throat.

F*ck the senile old fool.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dvizzle on Reddit that has backstage sources said this about Gallows and Anderson:

"WWE sees them as a flop because they are seen as having weak promos. I personally don't agree with it, they were never given a chance. The whole Southpaw just shows how much these guys can connect with people if given a chance.

They will not be re-signed or offered a new contract significantly smaller than their existing deal."

dvizzle on Reddit that has backstage sources said this about Gallows and Anderson:

"WWE sees them as a flop because they are seen as having weak promos. I personally don't agree with it, they were never given a chance. The whole Southpaw just shows how much these guys can connect with people if given a chance.

They will not be re-signed or offered a new contract significantly smaller than their existing deal."

Very interesting, Karl Anderson tweeted this yesterday:

https://twitter.com/KarlAndersonWWE/status/925203075220103170

???

My opinion is they had no plans for her, decided they didn't need her and cut costs by letting her go. There's literally nothing indicating what you're saying. If that was the case then surely she would've been fired before the Asuka matches.

So now you know why I said that.

If it were down to money, I'm pretty sure Anderson and Gallows could make more on the indies and NJPW. They'd be the hottest free agents in the game if they left WWE - they've still got a hell of a lot of value, even if WWE can't see it.

Archived