Sandow Sets-Mia Yim/Nikki Cross

AgeofSandow

New sets!

Goldust

Jack Swagger

R-Truth

Rusev

read the descriptions, because I put a possible move replacement or explanation in there.

as for TJP's set, I'm gonna update on his matches to see if any moves can be replaced with new ones he's done. if not, I'll just fix moves and put old moves in to fill in the spots(like with two amigos taking away the need for 2 grapples)

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Here's Paige. I decided once I finish the women I'm gonna finish New Day, then start working on 205Live and do some guys you've all been asking for(DIY, Revival,etc) then do the rest last. So then you won't have to wait forever to see movesets for them and I can take my time doing the others.

Paige

The Revival. Might upload DIY later tonight depending on how long their matches take. These are all on CC since I finally got silver Rank.

Dash Wilder

Scott Dawson

@Highlander

No, I mean you could use last year's set. I actually haven't watched TNA since I did his moveset. Eight Second Ride can replace the White Noise/Air Raid Crash. If there's any repetition I can try to find my notes and see what other moves he used

Archived