Sandow Sets-Mia Yim/Nikki Cross

AgeofSandow

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Plan to tackle Nakamura?

For sure. May just scrap the idea of uploading Raw/SD sets before NXT and just upload him and a few others first.

Ace. :cool: I love the new moves he got, but admittedly his default moveset is.. very clearly thrown together.

Plan to tackle Nakamura?

For sure. May just scrap the idea of uploading Raw/SD sets before NXT and just upload him and a few others first.

Ace. :cool: I love the new moves he got, but admittedly his default moveset is.. very clearly thrown together.

I just imagine some 2k staffer getting tasked with his moveset an hour before the deadline. "Hurry up we need to get this DLC out in an hour!"

Default movesets are worse on old gen. For example Goldberg has mostly The Rock's moves except with Goldberg's main moves. All Undertaker's in the game have his current moveset so that means retro Undertaker will have Hell's Gate as a finisher.

Yup-saw it afterwards. Had no idea she was on Superstars(or that it was airing) the night I posted(the 4th). Granted, I had no computer to work from so I was going off cage match.net and a notebook for this. If I ever update the set I'll be sure to add it though.

@WVIP that sucks, think 2k has given up on last gen entirely, at this point.

Yup-saw it afterwards. Had no idea she was on Superstars(or that it was airing) the night I posted(the 4th). Granted, I had no computer to work from so I was going off cage match.net and a notebook for this. If I ever update the set I'll be sure to add it though.

@WVIP that sucks, think 2k has given up on last gen entirely, at this point.

Probably will be the last game. It should be. If not and they are going to keep doing them with poor quality then they need to stop.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived