Sandow Sets-Mia Yim/Nikki Cross

AgeofSandow

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I enjoyed it, too bad that forward back suplex isn't in the game. Hopefully next year. Been enjoying his run in nxt so far.

I actually gave him back side slam in running grapples for that. However, I personally hate the animation(which is why I never use it) so I didn't set it as a sig. Probably will see him as DLC with that move next year.

It would be cool if he could wrestle Ohno at a Takeover special. Or even Lorcan. Those would be awesome bouts.

Yeah I do use it much either, going through the moves, Back Suplex Facebuster 1 is the move he used it just doesn't have the animation of him running before tossing forward similar to like the gourdbuster he uses in the game doesn't have the running toss.

Before your set I was using Jumping Knee Strike 7 and Gut Check then Back Suplex Facebuster 1 for Signatures and Rocket Kick 2 and Gut Check/Sick Kick Combo as Finishers.

Eric Young

yeah, I considered using the back suplex facebuster 1 but he already used it as a normal move. Think it was in PWG vs Zack Sabre Jr. Can always switch it up to personal preferences. I didn't use the gut check as a sig since he doesn't do the gut check alone now, just with the sick kick. Might be a case of WWE style vs indy style.

for next movesets, I was gonna upload Samoa Joe and maybe Peyton Royce, but this set took a bit long to test out, so I'll try getting stuff out tomorrow.

Thanks for making the eric young set. I've been tinkering with a eric set too looking for old moves that match the sanity gimmick, I looked up so early royce and kay matches for depth on updated sets to a few caws I downloaded. Looking forward to the joe set, i updated the in game one for now like most i've messed with so it be nice to get a better one soon.

He did use the gut check solo in a nxt match, he then waited for the opp (I forget who) to stand up and did the standing sick kick so I used it as a sig. and the High Knee for the gut check/sick kick combo for the low sick kick.

I use Back Suplex Facebuster as a sig since he used it to set up the sick kick Vs Cien at the last take over but in the previous NXT matches it was a normal move.

I peeked at the nxt takings and looking forward to them being aired the next few weeks or so. I'm a big fan of Cien and Hero so I've been searching for there house show matches to see what there doing when the camera's are off.

EY's younger career has a few moves, but many of the grapples came from his recent years in TNA. He also had a few indy matches, which is where I found the arm wringer flip. Generally speaking, he tends to use more moves on those "One Night Only" shows.

I'll upload Joe and Royce tomorrow for sure. Still want to play around with them a bit. I Royce's set is a mixture of indy moves, TV matches and house shows. Joe I just gotta figure out which strong strikes to use. May just do what you do and post a few alternates, since I can't fit all of his regular ones.

With regards to the Hero thing, you're in luck. I accidentally ran into this earlier.

Yeah under the Sanity gimmick, I haven't seen him doing much other then different variations of neckbreakers and few dirty moves.

Yeah 5 Strong Strikes are not enough for Joe. My list of his moves and strikes is to long and there isn't enough space to fit them all on a set and that's just his NXT run. The updated set i was tinkering with felt odd cause I was running out of spots for them.

Thanks for uploading the match, It was interesting, he's tight still have hero on them in he Cien match but here he has KO on the back, he had to go back to using his KO finishers, his indy finishers are banned/taken. x.x

I have to find a replacement for his snap piledriver now since he won't be using it anymore, Strowman, Ambrose, and Sheamus have all been using his Suplex Throw.

Need to tinker with it a bit more.

Currently using a Rolling Elbow, Headbutt,Knee Lift, Snapmare/Chop combo, and a Leg Sweep for Joe's strong strikes, step kicks in limb target and samoan blitz in sigs. Really wanted to fit his Roundhouse Kick and Enzuigiri but doesn't seem that's possible. Too many of them.

Hero's got a couple of moves you could replace the piledrivers with;depends what era you're going for. Could even give him an older move like Wasteland if need be.

Peyton Royce

Going to put off Joe for a week or two. Watched his match on Raw and he used a bossman slam to win, so maybe the Muscle Buster got banned after the Rollins incident. I'm going to wait and see if he sticks with that or changes it before uploading. On that note, might get Asuka and Neville finished up.

Peyton Royce

Going to put off Joe for a week or two. Watched his match on Raw and he used a bossman slam to win, so maybe the Muscle Buster got banned after the Rollins incident. I'm going to wait and see if he sticks with that or changes it before uploading. On that note, might get Asuka and Neville finished up.

It can't be banned. Not when Joe have been using it for quite a while in NXT, it just can't be. It's one of Joe's iconic finisher that he uses. That's like taking away the Styles Clash from AJ Styles. It just can't happen.

Maybe he used that slam cause of the fact that it's roman reigns. Remember, Vince is high on that bastard, so for this one time, he probably didn't want Joe to use either the Muscle Buster or his Clutch on Roman, seeing as what happened with Rollins and all.

That's what I'm thinking. He used it for such a long time, and Styles has injured a ton of people(*cough* Tatsu *cough*) with the Clash. Hopefully he doesn't have to use that side slam as a finisher, because it's sorta lame. Could've also been something to do with covering Roman's ass and keeping him from getting the Enzuigiri, then knocked out or destroyed with a Buster, instead of getting beaten quickly off a distraction.

Will you upload in-game women superstars, such as Nikki, Naomi, Natalya, Emma, Summer, etc.? :P

I have to catch the PPV. Naomi might be ready after that. Am just seeing if anyone would like to see DLC movesets as well.

That said, I am pretty pissed with Emmalina. What a waste of time that was.

@cuey I haven't quit, it's just that I still haven't finished WWE. With 205 live and all the roster is just huge. Would love to get back into Beyond sometime. One of the cooler promotions. Only issue would be finding CAWs or good ref photos to make them.

Peyton Royce

I was disappointed they took out Sambo Suplex, it looked just like what he did with that Uranage, I think it was a one time thing since it was the only move in his arsenal he could catch Reigns running at him like that.

Oh I like the Neville set too, I used Mojo's fireman's carry front slam since it looked the l closes on the set I'm working on, did you pick the last DLC? The Hall of fame showcase? A lot of nice moves were put in the game, Jacqueline's gave us German Suplex 9, it's bascially a snap german suplex that Bryan, Neville, Nakamura, and Tozawa uses. Some really nice additions.

.I'm not sure if that move was a sambo suplex. looked more like a scrapbuster/high angle bossman slam. thankfully the move for that is available in front grapples, or my whole set would've been screwed.

For Neville, that's a good option, but doesn't it have those weird Mojo motions? Also doesn't fall to the side.

haven't actually picked up the DLC, but saw all the moves. It's awesome having the Freebirds and Von Erichs in this game, and they really nailed the Freebirds taunts. Shame Gordy couldn't get into the DLC, but there must be some reason for that. That german suplex, the slingshot and the club are also pretty cool.

Archived