CAWs.ws
Facebook Twitter YouTube RSS Feed

Iceman5533 Legend Superstar Edits 46 alternate attires

Macho Man Hulk Hogan hbk lex luger Triple h ddp honky tonk man rick rude stone cold steve austin Kevin nash

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#21 impalarydin

impalarydin

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 749 posts

Posted 19 April 2015 - 02:43 PM

Any chance for a old school triple h dx attire to go with that shawn michaels attire?

#22 AmazingAries

AmazingAries

Opener

• Members
  • 488 posts

Posted 19 April 2015 - 03:02 PM

I just wish i could put logos onhonky tonk mans pants. I can't believe something so simple was removed on this game. But it is what it is.

Glad you got the macho men, I had to delete the second nwo on with the savage in jail shirt to add Rude to the download list. I didn't like making rude at all. It was a pain in the ass lol. Much respect for you and the ones you made. You still releasing warrior summer slam 92?

Made another update to WM12 HBK it's final now and uploaded again I fixed the vest so that it looks even more like how it should. Also made a wwe ddp

you still created a great htm for the limits that are available thats my favorite attire that htm wore also. only if we had the hair to make a accurate greg the hammer valentine then we could have rhythm and blues team. yeah its very stupid that they made it where logos cant be made on htm pants, warrior dusters etc i wonder what thoughts be on their minds making these games.  you would think that we could stretch logos 360 around without any glitches since this is on the current gen systems but guess 2k isnt taking advantage of the full potential these systems really have. yeah I fully agree rude is definately a pain in the ass and frustrating to make especially with that tights glitch i made one with the simply ravishing tights that im not too happy with bc we cant wrap the logos around without being glitched i may still upload it just to have so he can wear for a month or two in universe mode. im definately done making attires for him theres two more i still got to upload and thats it for him.  yeah im gonna upload the summerslam 92 warrior in like a day or so im gonna have to delete something off cc so i can upload it due to this limited creations upload disaster this year. i have your previous hbk wm12 had it since games launch it still looks great ill swap it out with your new one or just may keep both.

Edited by THECHAMPION15, 19 April 2015 - 03:12 PM.

#23 BostonBruins1988

BostonBruins1988

Opener

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 19 April 2015 - 03:29 PM

impalarydin: I'm looking for good reference pics then i'll probably do a dx 97/98 era triple h.

Thechampion15: Great to hear warrior 92 is still coming. You still thinking of doing ss92 savage to go with it? I remember you were considering it. I couldn't agree more about the limitation on the next gen systems it doesn't make sense I'm often scratching my head and saying why did they allow this. Why didn't someone test this out first and if they did why not fix it. But what can we do right.

Thx for the honky props it was always my favorite attire for him as well.

As for hbk i'm loving the new one I did it looks 1,000 times better then my first release. Reason being I took the time to make the intro attire as close to the real thing as possible. The first release was when I was like this game sucks I hate caw mode and just threw it out there to see what would happen. I honestly didn't like it at all because I didn't do anything for the vest. But now the vest is pretty sweet looking.

I'm also having to delete edits to add a new edit. I'll probably delete wcw hogan as for some reason his headband doesn't show up in the intro totally *censored*ed up. He comes out with like a painted hair/bald look. So i'm gonna delete that one I already deleted from my 25 slots as well.

#24 LEGION

LEGION

• Members
  • 41,068 posts
  • Steam ID: Ectrasyl
  • Twitter: @SennaAsad

Posted 19 April 2015 - 03:37 PM

I just wish i could put logos onhonky tonk mans pants. I can't believe something so simple was removed on this game. But it is what it is.

Glad you got the macho men, I had to delete the second nwo on with the savage in jail shirt to add Rude to the download list. I didn't like making rude at all. It was a pain in the ass lol. Much respect for you and the ones you made. You still releasing warrior summer slam 92?

Made another update to WM12 HBK it's final now and uploaded again I fixed the vest so that it looks even more like how it should. Also made a wwe ddp

you still created a great htm for the limits that are available thats my favorite attire that htm wore also. only if we had the hair to make a accurate greg the hammer valentine then we could have rhythm and blues team. yeah its very stupid that they made it where logos cant be made on htm pants, warrior dusters etc i wonder what thoughts be on their minds making these games.  you would think that we could stretch logos 360 around without any glitches since this is on the current gen systems but guess 2k isnt taking advantage of the full potential these systems really have. yeah I fully agree rude is definately a pain in the ass and frustrating to make especially with that tights glitch i made one with the simply ravishing tights that im not too happy with bc we cant wrap the logos around without being glitched i may still upload it just to have so he can wear for a month or two in universe mode. im definately done making attires for him theres two more i still got to upload and thats it for him.  yeah im gonna upload the summerslam 92 warrior in like a day or so im gonna have to delete something off cc so i can upload it due to this limited creations upload disaster this year. i have your previous hbk wm12 had it since games launch it still looks great ill swap it out with your new one or just may keep both.

It has something to do with logo layers

#25 BostonBruins1988

BostonBruins1988

Opener

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 19 April 2015 - 05:38 PM

So what are you saying? can they be moved down if say less layers are used? or is it still something we are screwed on.

#26 LEGION

LEGION

• Members
  • 41,068 posts
  • Steam ID: Ectrasyl
  • Twitter: @SennaAsad

Posted 19 April 2015 - 06:48 PM

So what are you saying? can they be moved down if say less layers are used? or is it still something we are screwed on.

Nothing that we can change unfourtanely.

It's VC, that used a certain amount of layers (all just my assumption. I have no idea how the whole layer thing works), that are just not possible to be re-colored, due to their sheer amount. Same reason why we can't add logos on certain attires. 

#27 AmazingAries

AmazingAries

Opener

• Members
  • 488 posts

Posted 19 April 2015 - 08:31 PM

impalarydin: I'm looking for good reference pics then i'll probably do a dx 97/98 era triple h.

Thechampion15: Great to hear warrior 92 is still coming. You still thinking of doing ss92 savage to go with it? I remember you were considering it. I couldn't agree more about the limitation on the next gen systems it doesn't make sense I'm often scratching my head and saying why did they allow this. Why didn't someone test this out first and if they did why not fix it. But what can we do right.

Thx for the honky props it was always my favorite attire for him as well.

As for hbk i'm loving the new one I did it looks 1,000 times better then my first release. Reason being I took the time to make the intro attire as close to the real thing as possible. The first release was when I was like this game sucks I hate caw mode and just threw it out there to see what would happen. I honestly didn't like it at all because I didn't do anything for the vest. But now the vest is pretty sweet looking.

I'm also having to delete edits to add a new edit. I'll probably delete wcw hogan as for some reason his headband doesn't show up in the intro totally *censored*ed up. He comes out with like a painted hair/bald look. So i'm gonna delete that one I already deleted from my 25 slots as well.

they were lazy on taking advantage on the options that these consoles can provide it a shame no fat wrestlers can be made. i made a earthquake that i cant get fat so i just use him in universe only for an feud for hogan and a opponent for my midcarders like tito and koko.   yeah im going to do ss92 savage ill probaly start on it tonight so i can have it done and release it the same time as ss92 warrior.

I noticed that about pow model hogan couple nights ago when i was doing a live stream that he dosent come out with headband bc i made 4 classic hogans and non came out with headband nor ripped the shirt off but had one two shirts. i was furious and felt cheated when this happened. so im going to delete all 4 alt attire hogans off cc that i uploaded bc they are basically pointless bc of the glitch which im sure 2k will never fix. but what ill do is just make ultimate maniacs attire for savage and warrior to replace the hogans..

Edited by THECHAMPION15, 19 April 2015 - 08:38 PM.

#28 BostonBruins1988

BostonBruins1988

Opener

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 19 April 2015 - 08:44 PM

I felt the same way. All three hogans have the tshirt problem but only pow hogan has the bandanna glitch. I just deleted my hollywood hogan and wcw hogan out of my 25 slots. So once 2k deletes them from the server that will be it for them. Or i'll delete them myself to add someone else

#29 BostonBruins1988

BostonBruins1988

Opener

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 12:42 PM

update with WM14 hbkdx

#30 BostonBruins1988

BostonBruins1988

Opener

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 12:02 PM

UPDATE:  HBK Wrestlemania 14 and HBK Royal Rumble '97 are uploaded. I had to delete Macho Man 1989 and Sgt.Slaughter.

Posted a new pic of Triple H Wrestlemania 15 attire

#31 BillThomson

BillThomson

Jobber

• Members
  • 158 posts
  • Gamertag: BillThomson

Posted 22 April 2015 - 12:54 PM

I couldn't find Honky the other day still available?

#32 BostonBruins1988

BostonBruins1988

Opener

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 01:17 PM

Yup honky tonk man is still there

tag WLF

Edited by Iceman5533V2, 22 April 2015 - 01:17 PM.

#33 BillThomson

BillThomson

Jobber

• Members
  • 158 posts
  • Gamertag: BillThomson

Posted 22 April 2015 - 01:29 PM

that was it couldn't find it by searching ya name

#34 impalarydin

impalarydin

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 749 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 03:10 AM

Damn that austin and triple h look awesome
What about wrestlemania 14 triple h attire with that one?

#35 maskedmaniac

maskedmaniac

Undefeated at Wrestlemania: 0-0

• Members
  • 22,117 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 04:02 AM

I'm gonna try to make most of these attires once the game comes out on PC. Love that HBK texas one.

#36 BostonBruins1988

BostonBruins1988

Opener

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 02:00 PM

Not sure about wm14 triple h as there is no robe like the one he wore during that time frame. Plus it's pretty basic.

maskedmaniac: glad you like them good luck on making them on PC very time comsuming and alot of editting

bionic redneck austin

#37 Fight Me.

Fight Me.

♻️

• Members
  • 46,606 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 02:41 PM

Man, these are some nice edits. Makes me wish I had more than 25 slots.

#38 BostonBruins1988

BostonBruins1988

Opener

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 11:46 AM

stone cold rattlesnake dta update

#39 BostonBruins1988

BostonBruins1988

Opener

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 12:33 PM

the warrior halloween havoc 98 update uploaded not that it matters

#40 Dont Feed The Parasprites

Dont Feed The Parasprites

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 985 posts
  • Gamertag: TheBoxyGhost

Posted 25 April 2015 - 03:10 PM

The Sting trenchcoat works pretty well for WM 14 Triple H. you just gotta get some custom logos for it to make it look legit

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Macho Man, Hulk Hogan, hbk, lex luger, Triple h, ddp, honky tonk man, rick rude, stone cold steve austin, Kevin nash