is this a old ban members?

Sicky

Isn't Suicidalkisses the guy that kept defending and praising 2K/THQ for their stupid decisions? The guy that you posted is the completely opposite of Suicidalkisses...

SKP did both.

He simply disagreed with the majority every time.

His rants on 2k14 for example were quite impressive :P

Isn't Suicidalkisses the guy that kept defending and praising 2K/THQ for their stupid decisions? The guy that you posted is the completely opposite of Suicidalkisses...

Before SKP was banned, he'd show up near game release every year defending THQ/Yukes (or this year, 2K/VC) to the hilt...then when the game releases, if everyone's enjoying it, he'd tear the shit out of it in about 50 different topics. He just liked to disagree with the majority and talk down to them.

I haven't seen many of this guy's posts though, so I can't really accuse him of that.

Suicidal did both , but anyway he just reminded me of him , so i just wanted to make sure , cause anyway this guys is kind of same as SKP.

Archived