Stone Cold

The Rock (Attitude)

Triple H (Attitude)

Trish Stratus

Undertaker (Attitude)

Vader

X-Pac

i doubt the Bellas are in

I dont get it ? Where does it say it just says 404 error. And Whats the talk about john cena not in the game? IM CONFUSED HELP...

Trick does not work anymore, don't worry about it.

Whats was the "trick" I'm calling out BS on this... I mean unless I see a screen shot or something.

How is it BS? Something similar was used to leak the '12 roster.

I dont get it ? Where does it say it just says 404 error. And Whats the talk about john cena not in the game? IM CONFUSED HELP...

Whats was the "trick" I'm calling out BS on this... I mean unless I see a screen shot or something.

If you'd actually take the time to read you'd know. There was a trick where you wrote a superstars name into a URL, if it came up with a 404 it meant they were in the game whereas if it went to a completely blank page, they were not.

Oh s*** lol now I get it sorry man, thanks ! (:

If you'd actually take the time to read you'd know. There was a trick where you wrote a superstars name into a URL, if it came up with a 404 it meant they were in the game whereas if it went to a completely blank page, they were not.

Oh s*** lol now I get it sorry man, thanks ! (:

You're very welcome.

We think some of the pages weren't ready yet though, which is why Cena was coming up as not in the game.

There should be no Divas in, and you would get your lowcarder jobbers inside.

^^^^That is kinda sexist right there^^^^

Divas have as much right to be in as any superstars. There are people who soley by the game just to play as the divas.

When are people going to learn that it is nobodies right to be in the game. I hate when people say shit like that. Its not in the constitution for every WWE personality to be in the annual video game.

So does that mean that's the official roster or ? Cause Im sure rikishi and scotty 2 hotty had done work for the game ?

No, it's not official, but it gives us a pretty good idea on who is in and who isn't.

Barring DLC of course.

So does that mean that's the official roster or ? Cause Im sure rikishi and scotty 2 hotty had done work for the game ?

65/77

That leaves twelve spots unknown.

If Lita really is finally in again I know who's theme I'm using!

if im to go with the theory of the 404 error = leak then these guys are in too

Chris Benoit- http://wwe.thq.com/fighter/chrisbenoit-attitude

Dean Malenko -http://wwe.thq.com/fighter/deanmalenko-attitude

Steve Blackman -http://wwe.thq.com/fighter/steveblackman-attitude

Hey even Ross McCormack will be in WWE '13 With the theory as

http://wwe.thq.com/fighter/Rossmccormack-attitude

Oh and FEI Ross McCormack is a Current Leeds United player not a wrestler

So there goes the 404 error = leak

if im to go with the theory of the 404 error = leak then these guys are in too

Chris Benoit- http://wwe.thq.com/f...benoit-attitude

Dean Malenko -http://wwe.thq.com/fighter/deanmalenko-attitude

Steve Blackman -http://wwe.thq.com/fighter/steveblackman-attitude

Hey even Ross McCormack will be in WWE '13 With the theory as

http://wwe.thq.com/f...ormack-attitude

Oh and FEI Ross McCormack is a Current Leeds United player not a wrestler

So there goes the 404 error = leak

It's not working anymore.

Disappointing Attitude Era roster, if true. I still don't consider Eddie Guerrero, Trish Stratus etc apart of the 'Attitude era' but that's just me.

I agree that Eddie wasn't a part of the attitude era but I'll always be welcome to his inclusion.

wasn't DDP supposedly offered a contract? I will genuinely buy this game just for him if he's in... looking at the amount of attitude era slots, the list is kinda disappointing. I hope they use the attitude version of current ones as just alt. attires, although they won't and they'll count as separate people. fml. wait... so the list of the attitude era stars is all the slots (non-DLC) filled, right?!

wasn't DDP supposedly offered a contract? I will genuinely buy this game just for him if he's in... looking at the amount of attitude era slots, the list is kinda disappointing. I hope they use the attitude version of current ones as just alt. attires, although they won't and they'll count as separate people. fml. wait... so the list of the attitude era stars is all the slots (non-DLC) filled, right?!

I'm thinking he's going to be DLC, a rumor says perhaps day one DLC.

I soooo hope so. when will the roster be properly revealed btw? is it going to be like last year when it was revealed in like one in August, or like.. a few superstars per week or however it was done for 2011?!

Disappointing Attitude Era roster, if true. I still don't consider Eddie Guerrero, Trish Stratus etc apart of the 'Attitude era' but that's just me.

Why?Technically they are indeed from the Attitude era,Latino Heat Eddie and Trish as the manager for T&A(as well wrestling kinda often)were in towards the end of that era But they were still part of it!!

People who came in during the WCW/ECW Invasion storyline is who I consider non-Attitude Era!

I soooo hope so. when will the roster be properly revealed btw? is it going to be like last year when it was revealed in like one in August, or like.. a few superstars per week or however it was done for 2011?!

Dunno, most of the roster was revealed unofficially as you can see but we aren't 100 percent sure.

SURPRISES IN STORE – Live the Revolution through future announcements, including additional game features, a comprehensive roster reveal, downloadable content and big surprises

okay. just that quotes pumps me up for this.

SURPRISES IN STORE – Live the Revolution through future announcements, including additional game features, a comprehensive roster reveal, downloadable content and big surprises

okay. just that quotes pumps me up for this.

Slow down dude, don't let them get you hyped up yet. Wait and see if they truly want to actually make this game good instead of half-assing it this time.

Didn't notice them in that category til u pointed it out. But yeah they both debuted in the 'WWF' around 2000 so technically they were apart of The Attitude Era.

I would say that if Trish has her old T&A attire, then that would mean Albert and Test will make it. Then again, Lita is on that list but no Hardyz (which i'm certain won't be in), so I don't know...

Archived