Arena effect

rymyst3rio

Are you asking this because custom music is too loud, or just want to change how a song sounds?

Think he's asking seeing the themes in WWE'12 already have an "arena" effect to them, therefore any custom music we want would need to have that effect, to match up to the others.

Will I also have to lower the volume of my tracks and then apply the arena effect or will these settings do that for me as well?

I ask because I've already lowered the volume on 2 gigs worth of themes and I don't want to end up with my themes now being too low compared to the in game songs.

lol will the custom themes sound bad without the arena effect?

Because I have a sh**load of themes on my 360 and really don't feel like editing each one of them. lol

I'm a stickler for uniformity and "realism" in my wrestling games, so it would very much so bother the piss out of me. But if it's not a big deal to you then, don't bother. However, note that the volume glitch is still present on the 360.

lol will the custom themes sound bad without the arena effect?

Because I have a sh**load of themes on my 360 and really don't feel like editing each one of them. lol

I'm a stickler for uniformity and "realism" in my wrestling games, so it would very much so bother the piss out of me. But if it's not a big deal to you then, don't bother. However, note that the volume glitch is still present on the 360.

I'm the exact same.

Archived