PSN Down - US, Canada, EU, AU, NZ back up!

Creepia

I didn't know so many people liked Burnout Paradise. I thought the game sucked.

Coming from a person who plays Call of Duty so much its hard to judge a great game and saying it sucks. Paradise had a fun and addicting online.

I'm down for some Paradise tomorrow, if anyone is playing.

This. It's worth having a mess around on for free while we can.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Si will, he'll have nothing else to do since we're not playing Blops. AJ hopefully?

Tsel ... buddy please? :)

Scotty ... where the hell are you?

You guys would have to gameshare it to Tsel because BP isn't on the US PS+ unless he has a European account. I would play with you guys but I'm running into this problem as well and I would like to try it. If anyone's down for Wipeout, send me a hoot.

Si will, he'll have nothing else to do since we're not playing Blops. AJ hopefully?

You guys would have to gameshare it to Tsel because BP isn't on the US PS+ unless he has a European account. I would play with you guys but I'm running into this problem as well and I would like to try it. If anyone's down for Wipeout, send me a hoot.

This is true, but I actually own the disc copy of Burnout Paradise.

Playing Burnout Paradise has given me a new hobby:

Taking normal Burnout cars and turning them into special vehicles. So far, i've made the Men In Black car, the Batmobile, an FBI van and the A-Team van with a simple spray! Oh and a Spiderman car, but that was nearly already done for me. :XD:

Wanna *censored* shit up with us then? :shift:

Does anyone have any news on when the PS Password Change site is up? I'd get Burnout from the European store but I need to change my password via Sony's site because it's a fake email.

Probably not. I played the hell out of Burnout a long time ago and haven't been interested in playing it since.

Probably not. I played the hell out of Burnout a long time ago and haven't been interested in playing it since.

You're just a bundle of fun these day's aint ya.

Does anyone have any news on when the PS Password Change site is up? I'd get Burnout from the European store but I need to change my password via Sony's site because it's a fake email.

It's p*ssing me off to be honest, I need to change my PSP password but the stupid website is still under maintenance!

I've moved on to bigger and better things. :poke:

obama-aw-hell-naw-500x319.jpg

I'm only messing with you T'! I have almost finished with Black Ops myself!

Coming from a person who plays Call of Duty so much its hard to judge a great game and saying it sucks. Paradise had a fun and addicting online.

So because I like COD means I'm not allowed to judge games? Yea okay Chips. :hqhq:

• 3 weeks later...

So because I like COD means I'm not allowed to judge games? Yea okay Chips. :hqhq:

Did you read what I said? I didn't say you can't judge. I just think your opinion is stupid.

Did you read what I said? I didn't say you can't judge. I just think your opinion is stupid.

I don't think it makes much sense to reply to me after all this time. To me that's stupid. :nod:

I don't think it makes much sense to reply to me after all this time. To me that's stupid. :nod:

Chips likes to cause problems.

And with that, don't forget to claim your welcome back package because this good ol' thread is closed.

Archived