FULL WWE 2K14 Roster to be revealed this coming RAW!

WESTHAM

Alex Riley, Alicia Fox, the Bellas, Evan Bourne, Ezekiel Jackson, Hunico, Usos, Regal and Yoshi Tatsu should all have been in the game. I mean, they're currently on the roster, sure many of them are on a hard situation, but their models, entrances and moves present in older games are perfectly fine.

Dunno man. It's all memory. There's definitely 'better' people they could have on there (which, I know sounds subjective, but more 'relevant' might be a better term):

Alex Riley - Now a commentator on NXT

Alicia Fox - Used very sparingly, which says a lot considering the Divas have 3 minute matches, anyway

Bellas - Very surprised they're not in. They'll 100% be DLC, though (Total Divas, and the fact they can use last year's models)

Evan Bourne - Has been injured forever, and still hasn't returned

Zeke - Has been out forever, and still hasn't returned

Hunico - See above

Usos - Again, pretty surprised, but will definitely be DLC (see 'Bellas')

Regal - Hasn't wrestled in a long time on the main roster, now a commentator

Tatsu - MIA

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yoshi Tatsu - Missing In Action :lol:

But really, anybody who expected Alex Riley, Alicia Fox, Evan Bourne, Ezekiel Jackson, Hunico, William Regal and Yoshi Tatsu being in is dreaming; they haven't done anything since like 2011.

I was thinking Alicia MIGHT have made it simply so the diva roster wouldn't look so pathetic. But I guess 5 divas is enough apparently (although there will most likely be more for DLC).

Archived