Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toni Kroos

GEWY's Custom Trons - Kidd, Big E, Axel and 3MB uploaded

Any plans to do anymore current guys that didn't make it in the game? A few requests if so, Brad Maddox, Curt Hawkins, Evan Bourne, JTG, Kaitlyn, and Tamina Snuka

I know that was a lot, I was just trying to think who people would want from the current roster.

Sorry guys. I lost my WWE '13 save data. I'm not sure if I'm interested to do this again but maybe if I'm interested to do this I'll play attitude era to unlock things then I continue making custom trons.

A question. If I don't play attitude era mode will the moveset be unlockable or not?

Have you lost your DLC purchase data too? If you purchased Fan Axxess before maybe you could download all the DLC stuff and then do the "Unlock All" for the Attitude Era mode.

Yeah I've lost all my data twice now (sadly). As long as you don't delete your save file, you can at least go to options and use the unlock all option. Like I said I am on my 3rd save now, sucks having hours of work flushed down the toilet.

I've just downloaded the unlock thing. Looks like I be staying on WWE '13. I be doing those request but I start with current roster first.

If you guys don't mind please send a youtube link of the entrance video in a spoiler. So it is easier for me to find it. ;)

oh sorry I forgot you don't do in-game trons. I don't have DLC but it's fine if you don't do Sandows :cool:

It's alright. I'll do one.

I'm currently doing Jack Swagger and Corey Graves. I might be doing Evan Bourne and Wade Barrett next. Do you guys want Team Rhodes Scholars tron?

That'd be nice ;) Yay for Swagger and Graves ;) . Will you be doing his tron ->> :rvd:

Also, one more in-game request(If that's fine with ya): Tensai's tron

he makes this with a modded (jtag xbox or jailbroken ps3 i think).

A quiestion:

If it is in cc (i know it's in ps3 and i've xbox 360) can we use them without a modded console??

I will search if there are some of similar real trons on cc xbox