Archer's CAWFest (06-19-13 CM Punk uploaded)

Archer

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the hair on the first attire look fabulous(great suggestion J-man)...best eddie guerrero ever!!

Thanks, and i agree it looks great. Downloaded and rated 5 stars last night.

Archer i gotta say you are rapidly becoming my favorite CAW maker, Unbelievable work man. Never seen someone put out so many great caws as quickly as you do. I can't wait to see who you're gonna make next, Keep up the great work,

Thanks guys. Glad you liked Eddie Guerrero..

I still have CM Punk, Cena, Jeff Hardy RA (?) and Brock Lesnar current slot (?) to make.

Also Edge and HBK. but unless I come up with a better morphing, it might get discontinued.

BTW, is there a room for another jeff hardy caw? or an updated brock?

Good stuff man. Hey, did you ever fix the height issues with Ric Flair?

I would love to see your version of Jeff Hardy. The most important thing would be the attires. My favorites are the ones he wore in 2009, with and without face paints. But, if you want to do an earlier version that's cool too

Good stuff man. Hey, did you ever fix the height issues with Ric Flair?

I would love to see your version of Jeff Hardy. The most important thing would be the attires. My favorites are the ones he wore in 2009, with and without face paints. But, if you want to do an earlier version that's cool too

he already made a 2008-2009 slot(all fp)

7nz.png

Somebody convert that Punk for the PS3.

it's not finish yet.

I have no problem anyone converting my caws on ps3.

Well if you're taking suggestions, I would love to see kurt Angle, The Dudleyz and BOOKER T all get the Archer treatment!

wolfie made an excellent kurt angle.. for the dudleys i think tich and slipfan made some good ones..

i might try booker t if it gets interest.

it's not finish yet.

Well if you're taking suggestions, I would love to see kurt Angle, The Dudleyz and BOOKER T all get the Archer treatment!

wolfie made an excellent kurt angle.. for the dudleys i think tich and slipfan made some good ones..

booker sounds terrific but dont forget about Edge...

it's not finish yet.

Yeah saw Wolfie's Angle and it is epic, must have missed tich/slipfans Dudleys though.

A Booker T by you would be top notch! Maybe Invasion/ruthless aggression era?

Going to grab that Eddie later! :) Thanks for the amazing work Archer very much appreciated. All of your work has been downloaded on my main save and they're all amazing.

thanks. and yours as well..

any news on your caw compilation?

Going to grab that Eddie later! :) Thanks for the amazing work Archer very much appreciated. All of your work has been downloaded on my main save and they're all amazing.

Going to be posting a topic tonight. :)

Going to be posting a topic tonight. :)

looking forward to that..

Booker would be good its just theres no good hair style for his RA hair, the short dreads. Theres just no good version of them in caw mode. And its hard to make Booker look good if the hair doesn't look right.

I'd much rather see a Mordecai caw, no ones made a good version of him yet.

He just looks so bad ass.

fdy.png

Archived