Archer's CAWFest (06-19-13 CM Punk uploaded)

Archer

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey great eddie bro! I wasnt that interested in it..but I downloaded it n made him a bit smaller.....awesome!!! Really love the attires..and looks great in game. Keep up the good work...also are you planning to make anybody else from the ruthless aggression era?

You seek to be making mainly main event caws...but what are the chances of you making rosey and jamal from 3 minute warning. I'd really want them in my ra era save as a heel tag team and nobody's done any good ones

Hey great eddie bro! I wasnt that interested in it..but I downloaded it n made him a bit smaller.....awesome!!! Really love the attires..and looks great in game. Keep up the good work...also are you planning to make anybody else from the ruthless aggression era?

You seek to be making mainly main event caws...but what are the chances of you making rosey and jamal from 3 minute warning. I'd really want them in my ra era save as a heel tag team and nobody's done any good ones

As far as I can tell Slipfan only did a Bully Ray. Tich's Dudleyz were okay, but not very diverse (just different camo attire variations).

Considering that you are doing your own unique, spot-on interpretations of wrestlers that other caw-makers have been creating in bunches, it would be cool to see the Archer spin on Bubba Ray and D-Von. They could use your quality treatment.

As far as I can tell Slipfan only did a Bully Ray. Tich's Dudleyz were okay, but not very diverse (just different camo attire variations).

Considering that you are doing your own unique, spot-on interpretations of wrestlers that other caw-makers have been creating in bunches, it would be cool to see the Archer spin on Bubba Ray and D-Von. They could use your quality treatment.

thanks for appreciating my work.. i'm going to give it a try..

i'm going to finish punk, cena and jeff.. after that i'm going to take a break.. hopefully when i come back i'll have more will to do some of the requests (dudleyz, 3min warning, booker, etc.)

thanks for appreciating my work.. i'm going to give it a try..

i'm going to finish punk, cena and jeff.. after that i'm going to take a break.. hopefully when i come back i'll have more will to do some of the requests (dudleyz, 3min warning, booker, etc.)

Dude you know we luv ya! ?

Seriously man thanks for making this game playable with your quality Caws

Was playing around with my current Punk Caw last night and the ryder hair for sure looks the best. Only problem is the morphing you have to do to make it look right will ruin any of the bald headed slots. I'm also really curious to see what you do with the side burns.

I gave it a go and it looked only OK. Seems like currently they are to long to use 2d parts, but not long enough for the 3D ones, plus the shape on the 3D ones is way way way off of what Punk has.

Archived