MCWrestling

iSmex.

C
oral
, yeah?!

Oh yes, Coral is back and following a night that ended with the worst of the three competitors hitting her from behind. Why? She couldn't win face to face, so she sneaked around the back and he a cheap-shot. It doesn't matter though, let that tool have an undeserved shot at the gold, at least Lise didn't get the one, two, three. That really makes up for the fact actually, Coral now has only Lise to focus on whilst Alice is getting her ass handed to her. Bad choice Lise, you should've tried harder last night... now Coral's gonna break your nose. Mwah. Coral was currently in the hallways of MCW, leaning on a production crate as she tweeted the day away, literally. She'd been there for about an hour now, ridiculous.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got two words for you
|
Aaron Starr & Mr. Smiley

Aaron would blink a few times before holding up two fingers.

"
Okay dear I have two things to say to that. First of all if I'm not going on your nerves then why did you flip out just then and start ranting about your age and then starting to throw ridiculous accusations about my appearance. Second of all there is no way you are going to beat us for the belts? Us losing to you and Marcus. No no don't make me laugh darling there is no way you two are going to beat us we are the best tag team in the entire division, while you and Marcy are just two guys with nothing to do the company threw together to give us some fresh meat to beat up on and I love beating fresh meat, it's what gets me up in the morning. And I love looking good doing it. Basically you and Marcy tag champs? Guess again, guess I'm gonna be getting on your nerves a lot more then darling.
"

I want that on a t-shirt
|
Aaron Starr & Mr. Smiley

Aaron would holds his arms out wide and turn around to Smiles.

"
What the hell is his problem? Yeah yeah I know I did that but come on that TyMo boy is just being plain crazy. Come on then let's split.
"

Aaron would pat Smiley on the shoulder as they headed off in the opposite way from TyMo they wouldn't want to end up following him that wouldn't do any good so they'll just avoid Tyler "The Psycho" Morgan instead. Is it going to be a handicap match? Marcus, Morgan and the Voice of Insanity. Maybe just Morgan he can be a tag team with himself. HOT TAG!

Getting some help from the MCW backstage crew,Jeff Hardy grabs a few things from his old locker-room to be put into his new one due to some renovations.

@WICKEDINSANEHARDY

Looks like the good o'le crazed one is moving on up.

JohnMorrison could be found in the parking lot also grabbing the last bit of things from his old locker-room.

@THEREALJOHNMORRISON

The "Shaman of Sexy" is back on the market ladies. I felt that it was time to break away from somethings(if you know what I mean). I wish her the best in whatever she does.

TBC for both?

NVM

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3307/3276938872_c4007d167e.jpg

Hometown: Yokohama, Japan

Height: 5‘4

Weight: 115 pounds(52 kilos)

Biography: Arika Suzuki was born on April 21, 1991 in Yokohama, Japan. She is the youngest of three children Arika always wanted to follow in the footsteps of her uncle Minoru Suzuki and her two older brothers and become a professional wrestler. At the age of 15 Arika was selected to take part in a foreign exchange program where she was sent to America to finish high school. In just 3 years Arika finished High School and became completely fluent in the English language. After high school Arika was offered a full-ride scholarship through the foreign exchange program for college but she turned it down to follow her dream of becoming a professional wrestler. She trained under her Uncle Minoru Suzuki as her brothers did before her, she then furthered her training by training under Naruki Doi. After training with her uncle and Doi she once again furthered her training but decided to train under a Joshi wrestler in Mariko Yoshida. After another year of training with her various trainers Arika made her debut in Japan in dior fashion. Arika won a 32 woman tournament where the winner would become the Princess of Joshi. Afterwards Arika would leave Japan and join her brothers in MCW where she is currently employed as a wrestler

General Information

Ring Name: Arika Suzuki

Nickname: Princess of Joshi

Height: 5‘4

Weight: 115lbs

Hometown: Yokohama, Japan

Trainer(s): Minoru Suzuki, Naruki Doi, Mariko Yoshida

Disposition: Heel

Gimmick: Princess of Joshi

Wrestling Style: Striking(stiff elbows and kicks mostly), High Flying, Submission Wrestling

Attire: Light purple top, matching wrestling bottoms with the word "princess" in Japanese on back of bottoms, light purple kick pad/knee pad combination, light purple wrist bands

Theme Song: Boss’s Daughter-Pop Evil

Finishers

Main Finisher: Royal Flush(Muscular Bomb)

Secondary Finisher: Royal Pain(Spider Twist)

Big Match Finisher(rarely uses): Divine Punishment(Avalanche Flying Armbar Takedown)

Signature Moves

Suzuki Sliding Kick(Bakature Sliding Kick)

Suzuki Special(Superplex followed by Vertical Suplex)

Princess’ Throne(Fireman’s Carry into Double Knee Gutbuster)

Royal Cutter(Regal Cutter)

Coronation(Springboard Blockbuster)

Crowning Achievement(Swinging Neckbreaker delivered to the knee)

Regular Moveset

Flying Armbar

Cravate with knees

Neck Snap

Jumping Single Arm DDT

Multiple Suplex Variations:

Front

Veritical

Tiger

Dragon

Snap

Multiple Kick Variations:

Middle Kick(Sometimes in combination to cornered opponent)

Roundhouse Kick to opponents head

Spinning Sole Kick

Soccer Ball Kicks to seated opponents

Running Calf Kick

Running Dropkick(Sometimes to seated or Corner opponent in Tree of Woe)

Missile Front Dropkick

Dragon Sleeper(Sometimes to opponent in ropes)

Swinging Neckbreaker

Neck Vice

Sleeper Hold with Body Scissors

Bridging Hammerlock

Fujiwara Armbar

J
immy
D
ice
º
º
A
tlantic
C
hampion

Jimmy had previously come from the training ring, and now advanced slowly down an MCW hallway dripping with cold water that he'd poured over his head. He was tired from his workout, but had slipped on fresh clothes over the attire he'd trained in. Walking up the hallways of MCW, he sported a clean, tight-fit white vest with a pair of baggy black UFC shorts from his MMA days. The title that he possessed wrapped around his waist, he'd slowly advance towards his locker room where he'd use MCW's hot water to shower himself down and prepare for some lunch.

TBC? Anyone.

Last night was a good time for the team of Johnny Pérez and Tyson Andrews as it was the first time in a while that they got to enter a wrestling ring and do what they're famous for: be a force to be reckoned with. The team of Aaron Starr and Mr. Smiley ended up winning the match by pinfall and the "upset" wasn't able to become a reality but the former championship team didn't went empty handed after their match because they proved a point whether they noticed or not. The Empire didn't wrestled a match in any kind of way since Meltdown almost a month ago and coming back to action against the tag team champions and go the distance with them without any sign of either ring rust or being inferior to their competition is quite an accomplishment for a team that didn't compete in a while. Tyler Morgan and Marcus get the title shot against Prestigious on Sunday night and it shapes up to be a formidable fight between the two teams but a rather "cold" combination of Pérez and Andrews being able to take on the champions and put up a fair share of resistance along the way means that the former championship team might be down at the moment but they're far from out of the tag team division's top players list. They didn't won but they secured a chance to fight another day and, considering they can't do anything more besides that, it's safe to say that they'll be back to be the dominant team they used to be, being a matter of time before they return to occupy a place of prominence within the MCW roster and once again be the top team MCW has to offer.

SORA ~
Why does nobody through ball?!

A question I ask myself daily. Anywho! What was Sora up to? Well, I guess I am going to say that she is with Lara, yeah. The two were somewhere backstage, doing something. This post is just for me to say that there is no Motorstorm, that the PPV card should be up tomorrow and that Alice is a dog. Thank you for your time.

J
immy
D
ice
º
º
A
tlantic
C
hampion

Looking up at Childs with an eyebrow raised, Jimmy wouldn't speak and instead toweled his face down to remove the excess water on his head. Once finished, Jimmy threw the towel over his own shoulder, then glaring at Josh once more. "
Tough break? Nah. CM Punk lost the match, I did my bit. As far as i'm concerned, that match was a warm-up for Revolution.
" Jimmy stopped for a moment, shaking his head. "
I saw your match too, lucky break if you ask me. Lucky you had Starr on the stage otherwise that wasn't your arm raised at the end of the night.
" Jimmy shrugged, it was the truth, Morgan had that won.

JoshChilds

The Fan Favorite

Josh lets his head fall. Jimmy spoke the truth. Morgan did have that one in the bag. But Josh wouldn't let that get him down. He had skill. And he'd show Dice somehow.

"I know. I wasted my opportunity to show everybody who I really was. But Ill show them. I just hats that I wont have another chance until the Motorstorm after revolution. If that."

[
Dynamite
]

[
Callin' out around the world, are you ready for a brand new beat? Summer's here and the time is right, for dancing in the corridors of the MCW Arena! Hmm, it doesn't quite have the same 'buzz' as the original. Just for reference, Dynamite wasn't dancing in the corridors like a lune, or Yuri Nakajima, but he was at the MCW Arena for something else, and that was to train. Remember earlier on when there was no-one to greet him upon his entrance to the MCW Arena? Well I've gotten over that now, and I am ready to continue with Dynamite's day. So after Dynamite walked into the arena, he went to his locker room to grab a bottle of water and to dump his bag - but not before taking his towel out of it. With his iPhone and earphones already in his pocket, Dynamite was ready to rock and roll, and so off to the gym he went.
]

I do Shaun, but the defenders are so fast
|
Alice Heart

So Alice is a dog and Sora is a bitch? Well then at least they have something in common. Not really the most inventive insult in the world but could you expect anything more from Sora? Her insults are cheap just like she is, she just wants to hurt and bail that's the kind of person she is. Alice will be happy to be able to wipe that smug look off her face, in fact it will be her honor to do so and to become the next Women's Champion, she's got herself a shot now she just has to take it. When she set out to take down the bitches in the division she didn't know she'd be able to rise to the top so fast with a chance to dethrone the Queen Bitch, the top of the pile. The win would be a big night for Alice, the biggest of her career. She's going to do everything she can to win which is why she's going to train a lot, like she's even training now in the gym because she is that determined to win. Sora is cocky, complacent and over-confident, that will be here downfall.

THAT'S FRESH!

Name:
Johnny B Fresh

Weight:
5 ft 7 in

Height:
185 lbs

Hometown:
Sextown, New Sexico

Fighting style:
Classic Memphis Rasslin'

Disposition:
Dispo-what?
(Heel)

Attire:

- Purple singlet

- White, pink, purple or baby blue elbow- and knee pads

- White wristbands

- White boots

Entrance only

- Purple shades

- Purple or pink robe

- Feather boas of varying colors

Finishing moves:

That's Fresh!
(I lift my opponent up with my superhuman strength and put them in a reverse piledriver position, then I cross the opponents legs (because it looks really cool) as I drive their stupid little head into the mat. I often perform thrusting, sexually suggestive hip movements as the opponent's face faces my crotch. Just 'cause I can.
[Cross-legged Reverse Piledriver]
)

The Meat Grinder
(I wrap my legs around my opponent's neck and then proceeds to grind my "meat" in the opponent's face. That's why it's called The Meat Grinder. Get it? Get it!?
[Modified Grounded Neck Scissors With Groin Strikes To The Face]
)

Signature moves:

Pop, Lock & Elbow Drop
(Sloppy "Arm Wave" dance move into an elbow drop)

A Cool Breeze of Freshness
(Reverse neckbreaker transitioned into a DDT)

The Air Freshener
(Diving Elbow Drop)

F.R.E.S.H/Fabulous, Ritzy and Extravagant Submission Hold
(Modified Figure 4 Leglock, often while spitting at and shouting profanities towards the opponent)

Fresh Air
(Diving Double Axe Handle, mostly from the second rope)

Fresh-ecution
(Manhattan Drop, usually followed by either a double leg takedown and a submission hold)

The STD; The Spinning Toehold of Doom
(a regular spinning toehold)

The Nut Cracker AKA Kickin' It Old School
(Low Blow Kick)

Eye Rake

Wet Willy

Snot Rocket

Modified Inverted Stepover Three-Quarter Susquehanna Deathgrip
(Boston Crab)

Championships & Accomplishments:

- Greatest Wrestler In The Known Universe

- Greatest Lover In The Known Universe

- Almost raped Lise Starr

- MCW World Heavyweight Championship (taking the belt without actually winning it in a match counts, right?)

- A whole lot of other championships of course, they're just too many to mention. Yeah, that's it... Shut up! I'M A LEGEND!

Entrance Video:

Kool & The Gang feat. Liberty X - Fresh

Signed:
Johnny

J
immy
D
ice
º
º
A
tlantic
C
hampion

Jimmy shrugged, nothing he could do. "
Well, you gotta take any chance your given. I took mine and look where I am. Atlantic Champion and ready to fight for it all in Canada this Sunday. What you need to do is train, train and make sure your ready for your next opponent so he doesn't whip your ass around the ring as bad as last night.
" Jimmy stopped there, shrugging his shoulders again. "
...but hey, maybe speak to management about a spot on the card?... Make sure that you choose your words nicely though, the ol' GM is a bit of an asshole.
"

SORA ~
Wonder Woman!

Whoa... I think three nipple boytits up there needs to chill a bit, GEESUS! Anywho! I remember I posted something totally irrelevant to the actual post before, so here goes a legitimate one. It was late in the evening now, quite late I suppose and oddly enough, Sora had been in the gym training. See, at this time it was pretty deserted, quiet. It was a great time to just focus, and get stuff done. So that is what she had been actually up to for the past hour 30 mins or so. Now though, she was making her way out the gym; it was time to call it a day. Sora now was making her way back towards her locker room, tired, exhausted and wanting a rest.

tbc or w/e idc.

JoshChilds

The Fan Favorite

Josh took it in consideration. He needed wins bad. He just need to get somewhere is what he really wanted. He didn;t want to be stuck at the bottom very long. He didn;t wanna be considered the rookie anymore. But could he do it on his own?

Any pointers? Anybody you think I could take. Ring advice. Anything?

[
Dynamite
]

[
Golden comedy routines are so good. And yes, I am watching Michael McIntyre right now, whose routine I'm going on about. WE'RE ON GOOGLE EARTH! Right, now that I have got out of my system, let's get on with the Dynamite update that I am posting to give you. Yes, the tension is killing us all, I know! So... Dynamite was running on a treadmill. That is all. Thank you and goodnight.
]

They can't say no
|
Gabriel Gospel

Seems that Shaunypoos is on some kind of mad posting frenzy today. Well Gabriel has already had enough of the Addair household today so he's going to pass up on the offer of dropping in on the other one and instead is just going to head off to bed because why not? It's late, he's bored and he doesn't have anything better to do he might as well head home and get some rest I mean it's still a few days until his next match which will be against Mike Stokes at Revolution for the World Title so he wants it to go as fast as possible, the quicker he gets the title off Mike the better. They say that time flies when you're having fun but does Gabriel ever have fun? He might as well just go to sleep instead, that should do it. So off he goes to the car park and then off home, bed time.

Archived