MCWrestling

iSmex.

Marcus||Boltonian

After a decent training session for his upcoming Title match Marcus is currently backstage eating some Crisps. He is then approched by ___________.

tbc by anyone

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JAYSON ADDAIR ~
Hearts All Gone!

Pfft... Screw staying on Xbox with Daredevil, dude is crazy. Jayson would now leave his locker room, venturing away through the halls. His new tee; 'Arrive. Win Title. Vacate Title. Leave.' was selling pretty well, always a good sign considering it came out yesterday. Jayson now simply strolled through the halls, minding his own business; trying his hardest to keep out of trouble.

tbc.

Tyler Morgan -/\- The Voice of Insanity

Tyler Morgan now returning to the arena tired as crap. Last night he was seeing so many hallucinations, he's officially going insane. He would see Marcus in the gym. The voice then began to talk to him.

"There's Marcus, go talk to him.

Tyler Morgan walks up to Marcus.

"Hey there Marcus."

CM PUNK | BEST IN THE WORLD

After being gone for the past few days, CM Punk was finally back. Well his handler was anyway. After I was gone for a family reunion. With that being said CM Punk was walking throughout the hallway with many things running through his mind. Punk has his hands in his pockets, thinking a lot about the past few days.

CM PUNK | BEST IN THE WORLD

Punk opened his door and in front of him was his bed. Something which had caught his eye. Punk walked to the edge of his bed and sat on it, but he made sure not to lie completely down. The best in the world didn't need sleep as of this moment. He had many other things to do. Such as getting prepared for any eventual contest. That fact ran through CM Punk's head as he sat up. His phone in his hand.

J
immy
D
ice
º
º
A
tlantic
C
hampion

Jimmy Dice had been on his jog, and it was good. Fresh air on a quite chilly Detroit day was something needed in his life. The inevitability of a Revolution card being up later motivated Jimmy, already knowing his opponents for the PPV. He stepped into his hotel room whilst drinking from an almost empty bottle of water, throwing the empty piece of plastic in the bin once drained. Jimmy was gonna have a shower, then grab his training gear and train in the MCW gym, and then he'd have to shower again. Yeah!

JAYSON ADDAIR ~
Hearts All Gone!

Pfft... Screw staying on Xbox with Daredevil, dude is crazy. Jayson would now leave his locker room, venturing away through the halls. His new tee; 'Arrive. Win Title. Vacate Title. Leave.' was selling pretty well, always a good sign considering it came out yesterday. Jayson now simply strolled through the halls, minding his own business; trying his hardest to keep out of trouble.

tbc.

Keep out of this!
|
Gabriel Gospel

I have said in the past that people don't respond to Shaun except for myself so let us do that shall we now that Gabriel has managed to fix his phone and install everything back he goes back to searching around the arena for anything to make this walk of his more interesting but instead he simply spots Jayson Addair which instead means he is simply going to go other there and rant which I guess you could count as being entertaining but more than anything it's just going to be an annoyance for all those nearby, or a show so Gabriel struts over.

"
Well if it isn't my good friend Mr. Addair.
"

SORA ~
Technical Goddess!

Well, after a good few hours out; the girls that make up the duo had returned to the MCWrestling arena. Sora and Lara had agreed to meet in the gym in a bit, just for a little work out and to give Lara a little more training is all. So, due to that. Sora could be found within herlocker room, just getting ready to hit the gym. Should be fun.

Tyler Morgan -/\- Voice of Insanity

Tyler Morgan nodded his head. then the voice went through his head.

"Say Exactly what I tell you to."

For a moment Tyler sat there as the voice said something to him. He nods his head, this would all look strange to Marcus for he can't hear the voice only Tyler can.

"Marcus, I've been hearing word around the arena that you say Shalom made a bad descision in making me as your partner. You know I can kick ass too."

Marcus: "I never said it was a bad decision, I merely wondered why you were chosen. And we've managed to win a few matches together so maybe management where right. We'll have to see what happens come the PPV."

JAYSON ADDAIR ~
Hearts All Gone!

"
Well... If it isn't Dr. Doom... What's happening Gooby? Little headache after that crash?
". Jayson referencing the shooting star from the top rope down upon Gospel, Brice and Stokes. Neither had the best landing ever, but it was a badass way to finish off Motorstorm.

Pulling a me
|
Gabriel Gospel

Seems like Shaunypoos is in a bit of a posting mood at the moment, he's like a young me, or a currently aged me. And yes that was quite the ending, a big pile of men littering the floor is the same way I like to end my nights too. Wait did I say that out loud? No I posted it, which is better as I can delete it, BUT I DON'T HAVE THE POWER!

"
Oh no I'm fine Mr. Addair I'm the model of fitness you don't have to worry about me, I can see you're concerned so let me just reassure you that you do not have to worry, you do not have to threat as this Sunday I will defeat Mr. Stokes and finally bring some honor back to that title and in the process finally get right back to saving the company from those making it look like a disgrace... oh sorry I forgot who I was talking to for a moment, never mind.
"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

jb3h5c.gif

STATISTICS OF THE HEARTBREAKER

RING NAME

Lise Starr

REAL NAME

"Lise" Lucia

NICKNAMES

The Heartbreaker

The Star from Down Under

HOMETOWN

Melbourne, Australia

24 (December 5th, 1987)

HEIGHT

5 foot 2

WEIGHT

130 lb

DISPOSITION

Face

ALLIANCES

Cody Rhodes

Sora

ENEMIES

Sora

ATTIRE

One

In various colours

GIMMICK

The tomboyish girl next door with a twist. Despite being cute and petite, she is tough and can break your heart.

BIOGRAPHY

Growing up in the northern suburbs of Melbourne, Australia as a tomboy, Lise Starr enjoyed things such as climbing trees, playing video games and of course, professional wrestling. During the 1990's, as a young girl she watched WCW and the WWF with her older brother. Eventually in her teenage years, Lise had thoughts of getting into a wrestling ring herself, so she enrolled in a wrestling school which was a fifteen minute drive from her house. A couple of months after training, she made her debut in a small Melbourne promotion. Just a few years later, an eighteen-year old Lise Starr made a big decision to move to the United States of America. After saving up money from working in a part-time job, she moved into a small and cheap apartment in southern Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. During this time, Starr wrestled around the Northeastern area while supporting herself by working in various jobs. By the next year, she had already made a name for herself in the independent circuit. One of the companies that she wrestled for was having a six month tour in Japan, being a fan of Japanese culture and obviously having the interest to wrestling in another country, she agreed to join the tour. Now, years later, Lise Starr is definitely one of the top names in women's wrestling. Being a three-time MCW Women's Champion can prove it. Lise Starr is only twenty-four years old and she still has a long career ahead of her, one day will she pass names like Lita and Trish Stratus?

ACCOMPLISHMENTS

MCW Women's Championship (four times)

TRAINED BY

Mark Mercedes

Madison Eagles

THEME SONG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tTOd282400

Three Days Grace - "Break"

THE ARSENAL OF THE HEARTBREAKER

FINISHING MOVES

Breaking Heart | Shooting Star Press

Standing Tornado DDT/Tilt A Whirl DDT

SIGNATURE MOVES

Starrstruck | Superkick

Shooting Star Splash

Cuty Special

MOVESET

Spinning Roundhouse Kick

Enzuigiri

Reverse Suplex

Dropkick

Diving Hurricanrana

Clothesline Takedown

Stalling Suplex

Tornado DDT

Snap Suplex

Tlit A Whirl Backbreaker

Diving Crossbody Pin

Running Crossbody

German Suplex

Missile Drop Kick

Headscissors Takedown

Slingshot Suplex

Diving Tornado DDT

Hurricanrana

Northern Lights Suplex

Top Rope Headscissors Takedown

Crucifix Pin

Suicide Dive

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

JAYSON ADDAIR ~
Hearts All Gone!

A few seconds after Gospel spoke. Jayson seemingly woke up from the distant place his mind had wondered whilst Gooby spoke. He rubbed his lower neck, beggining to respond. "
Oh... You finished talking, sorry. What'd you say? Something about... Saving Private Ryan? Good film, well. It's decent I suppose, not my kind of movie. I prefer something with a little humour, you know. Sex Drive... Liar Liar... Bill and Te-... You get the point
". A cheesy smirk on display now, he dropped his arms down by his side, putting one hand in the pockets of his jeans; talking again. "
No, I'm just messing with you Gooby. I'm sure you'll do fine against Stokes. If not? So what? We'll still go out for a big bowl of strawberry ice cream!
".

Tyler Morgan -/\- Voice of Insanity

Tyler Morgan nodded his head, this changed so much. And to think he was actually planning on leaving Marcus and makin it a handicap match instead. Since he found from the source that he wasn't insulting him. Maybe they could actually win this.

"Well maybe we can win those titles.

Yes...badass way to finish off MotorStorm by landing on your own partner for the match. I mean, a 4 way World Title feud, sure, epic way to end it I guess, but Mike and even Gabriel being Addair's landing mat, for no reason other than being in the match. You know, I can't even be arsed to question, I'm already pissed at Raw, might aswell take this as it comes before it sinks to Raw's level.

Sat at an autograph for the new book, MCW: The Digestive Biscuit. Mike had been signing books off for a couple of hours, along with any other items the fans brought along, action figures, shirts, autograph notebooks, DVDs, women's breasts, yes you heard me right. And the occasional request of a picture with the Mike with the Mouth and his World Heavyweight Championship. With a short break of singing, Mike had himself enough time to have a cup of tea and read through a magazine he brought along before he would have to get back to signing.

Whisky didn't poo
|
Gabriel Gospel

Sad news I know, but not as sad as what Gabriel can only imagine is a sad and futile attempt to be funny because Gabriel isn't laughing, you see that stern bearded face of his? Not even a chuckle from it just a sigh and a deep stare back at Jayson.

"
Mr. Addair just stop it, please just stop is you're simply making a fool out of yourself. It's really no wonder that I put you in the same bracket as Mr. Stokes labeled as people who this company would be better off without as it seems you have no idea how to properly address me and have no idea how to show me the respect I deserve. Get your hands out of your pockets, wipe that stupid look off your face and when you talk to me actually do it with some meaning instead of simply throwing out crap in a pointless attempt to be funny it's not impressing anyone if anything it's just making you look like a worthless punk, which is already what you're labeled as, you really do yourself no favors Mr. Addair.
"

Jamal "King" James

King would walk in the arena with all his luggage in one hand,after a scene that looked to be out of the Exorsist,that fool Tyler Morgan snapped last night and proceeded to try to put a lid on the terror that the King has been causing lately win after win is the case. The incident had Jamal some what shooken up,but that was over his arm wasn't broken,but it was close he currently had it heavily and tightly bandaged for support. This was just a minor set back,once it's time for his long awaited and well deserved title shot at the TV championship,but what irked King was..who came up with the bright idea for this match to consist of 4 individuals....if anything it should be three the fluke champion Miz,the only man to pin King Zakk Night and of course Jamal,Ian Roberts has rode cotails to get this point and shouldn't even be a contender. It really didn't matter at this point because rather it was 4 or 10. The one and only King of MCW will prevail.

Marcus: "Well if we work cohesivly as a unit and perform better than Prestigious, I don't see why we can't win those Belts. We should probably train more as a team though."

JAYSON ADDAIR ~
Hearts All Gone!

"
Ummm... No?
". Who the hell does this Cretin think he is? He needs to show some respect himself before he gets any back. "
See Gooby, we don't all have to be just like you. What makes this place, this industry so fun. Is that it is made up of all types of different people. I mean, look at your boys; Starr and Smiley. From a glance, nobody would ever think of them as your... friends? They are different, odd, quirky. Being different makes things just that little bit more exciting Goobs
". A casual shrug of the shoulders, Jayson went on. "
I'll cut a deal with you, alright? I'll start showing you respect, Slick. When you start showing respect to the people in the crowd who pay your wages, huh? Deal? Sounds fair
".

simply
CODY
dashing
RHODES

And now Assassin's Creed. Inspired by Roosterteeth, Cody Rhodes and Lise Starr went on to play a few games of Assassin's Creed, online, under their second accounts that don't include their names so they can play anonymously, something that's actually pretty popular among wrestlers. Who knows, maybe one of you every played against a wrestler? Or maybe someone like Matt Shadows, the lead singer of Avenged Sevenfold? Playing video games is probably the number one preferred past time for people between the ages of 11 to about 35 or something. Look at Tyler Reks, another example of a wrestler who likes to play video games online.

Archived