Dynamite

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

simply
CODY
dashing
RHODES

After the luchadores mask scare by Lise Starr and the upside down Spiderman kiss to make it all better, Cody Rhodes finally got that shower he was looking for after spending some time at the gym, working up a sweat. When he was down showering, Cody saw that he received a text message from MCW management and, obviously, he opened the text message to read what management had to say. It was the match card for Thursday's MotorStorm that will see Cody Rhodes in action and it looks like Cody doesn't have to looking for something new to do. Something new to do has already found him. Cody Rhodes will team up with Marcus to take on the team of the MCW Atlantic Champion Ian Roberts and the always fabulous Aaron Starr. Interesting match.

simply
CODY
dashing
RHODES

Well, now that Cody knows who he'll be facing in two days time at MotorStorm, he might as well go and do his homework on his opponents. Cody Rhodes is sort of familiar with his tag team partner for the night and with his opponents for the night, this being Marcus, Ian Roberts and Aaron Starr respectively. But he hasn't had the chance to be in the ring or scout him as much because Cody Rhodes has been dealing with other fish in the pond for most of his time in Motor City Wrestling. With a little help of youtube, he'll prepare for his match.

I can't believe you just did that
|
Aaron Starr

I didn't mean watch his back from an armed Aaron, I mean he will have a loaded barrel but it isn't the kind you were thinking of. It just went over his head, what a shame. That was a good one, and so obvious too. Or, or, Jamal did understand and he simply isn't scared in which case we've learnt something about our Tag Team Champion right there. But no we have bigger fish to fry right there as life goes on without Smiles as he finds himself teaming up with the Atlantic Champion and the man who should totally be World Champion right about now, Ian Roberts. Aaron sees the match and sees the peeps on the other team too, the good looking combo of Cody and Marcus. Well well sounds like it could be exciting and seeing as we're going off MCW booking we can try and imagine that we may have just found the new Atlantic Title division. This should be fun.

So! Making a new MCW thread for many reasons. Such as the first post and so forth randomly deleting crap and being a general pain in the ass, as well as me probably being asked to close this soon anyway. So! New thread up soon!

I request that nobody posts until after Olav, due to setting up main post, title history, roster etc

And for CAWs, just PM me (Or IM if you have me added) a link to their app from the bio thread and I'll link it, saves everyone apping. So ya, gimme a few and it will be up.

Archived