death valley driver

mantra

I thought you could make the Death Valley Driver in CAF...

You can, but its a variation of the original I think. He could be looking for the one you can do in CAF, but most likely its the one like the Dreamer Driver, which has that stupid flip at the end.

Dreamer Driver, like other completely ruined moves cause of how they land, has them end up on their stomach.

How? I don't understand.

Tried creating a decent replacement but with the rough looking transitions in CAF and how un-DVD the Attitude Adjustment impact looks.. Eh-

I actually thought the Dreamer Driver looked quite good or at least better than the Attitude Adjustment. You will have to make one in CAF then. Dreamer Driver to Attitude Adjustment finish is probably the best you can do though.

I'm in agreement, i love the dreamer driver compared to the Attitude Adjustment (I may be a bit biased as I despise John Cena) however I'd still like for an actual death valley driver to be included in the game.

I actually thought the Dreamer Driver looked quite good or at least better than the Attitude Adjustment. You will have to make one in CAF then. Dreamer Driver to Attitude Adjustment finish is probably the best you can do though.

It's that finish that ruins the move though. He wants a proper death valley.

It's that finish that ruins the move though. He wants a proper death valley.

I know but the game isn't going to allow to you get one any better than that.

Archived