Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Slipfan

Matt Hardy Return In WWE 12 - ON XBL!

That looks really great and it'll go well with D's Jeff. Too bad I'm really just a Team Xtreme fan. I feel like there's something wrong with the cheeks or nose though. By the way any news on your Kane?

wow this looks good I've been waiting for a good matt hardy to possible go with d's jeff if he ever finishes it.

Thanks guys, comments will be appreciated.

Attires will be:

-SvR 11 with "Lock It Down" shirt.

-Camo pants with TNA shirt (if someone can get the back logo of this shirt that says "Our Bloodline is immortal".

-Tighs.

-Attitude era (Hardy Boyz).

Looks real nice man perhaps your best yet but maybe look into the cheeks morph and add a design or two on edge of texture/cheeks for better blend there and maybe a facial hair on top of the texture on the sides..JUst tweak ideas else looks real good as is

I'm glad it's a mixed slot, I refuse to waste more that 1 slot on a waste of space like him. Great work Slip, your still my personal favourite CAW creator

hate Matt Hardy,

love this CAW.

Looks good but I would certainly adjust the hairline since it looks like it comes too far down so I'd raisthat hairline!

definitely agree with this. also from a google search I'd suggest a little less angle on the eyes.

I would DL this just cos it is so good.

looks brilliant, your the only person I know who captures him 100% perfect